Open Carry Mall Ninja at Wally World Last Night - Page 2

Open Carry Mall Ninja at Wally World Last Night

This is a discussion on Open Carry Mall Ninja at Wally World Last Night within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by 97tbird well, we know that's not true!! Who the heck would procreate with him!!!! Ms. Gecko69...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Open Carry Mall Ninja at Wally World Last Night

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 97tbird View Post
    well, we know that's not true!! Who the heck would procreate with him!!!!
    Ms. Gecko69
    ANGLICO and atctimmy like this.

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    Ammo buyers are the cause for ammo prices. Just sayin.
    Rhcmlc and AZJD1968 like this.
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ericb327 View Post
    Ammo buyers are the cause for ammo prices. Just sayin.
    yup, if we didn't buy it, there'd be no demand. Makes sense I guess.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

Those white badges with the letters VIP are to let you know that you have encountered a Very Ignorant Person. You were wise to leave.
    ANGLICO, mano3, JDE101 and 1 others like this.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Wally World...Alabama... go figure. Both men were no doubtly related.
    mano3 likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by DblTapp View Post
    I hear Obama is getting blamed more then the Devil now, good thing is we can vote out one of those guys.
    What goes around, comes around...
    Ace
    Gotta Fly or Gonna Die

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    NRA and GOA causing fear amongst gun owners does not help either.
    But you know if we can that U.N. small arms treaty passed and ratified U.S. companies won't be able to export ammo so the supply will excede demand in the U.S. and ammo prices will drop accordingly! A penny a piece for.22 again! Six dollars for a box of 9mm. A brick of primers for nine dollars. All that fear mongering is just part of a big conspiracy to keep prices up.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    But you know if we can that U.N. small arms treaty passed and ratified U.S. companies won't be able to export ammo so the supply will excede demand in the U.S. and ammo prices will drop accordingly! A penny a piece for.22 again! Six dollars for a box of 9mm. A brick of primers for nine dollars. All that fear mongering is just part of a big conspiracy to keep prices up.
    If we are not part of the treaty it don't matter anyway. Individual countries or signatories to the treaty will ban the import of ammo and guns. Don't get me started on the that stupid treaty again. It has nothing to do if we sign it or not. Other countries will choose to do what they want regargdless of our actions. arrrghhhh

Can't find the tin foil hat guy on my phone.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Just curious why folks seem to be upset by Mr Gecko wanta be....The guy that seemed t making the scene or got the attention of the OP was the young man who started a rant. Sounds like Mr Gecko came around the corner and started a conversation with the young man. The Op doesn't really say anything out of the ordinary about the dude except his dress which he said could have been private security. Who knows? If he didn't I bet 90 percent of the folks that saw him thought he was in some type of official capacity so they probally didn't care. Just as if they say a cop or guard at a bank.

Distinguished Member Array OhioCatter's Avatar
    Well the 2 you encountered doesn't help the cause any. The one ranting i'd be like " what a tard " as far as " VIP " boy goes, he's what hurts the rest of us out here.

Just curious why folks seem to be upset by Mr Gecko wanta be....The guy that seemed t making the scene or got the attention of the OP was the young man who started a rant. Sounds like Mr Gecko came around the corner and started a conversation with the young man. The Op doesn't really say anything out of the ordinary about the dude except his dress which he said could have been private security. Who knows? If he didn't I bet 90 percent of the folks that saw him thought he was in some type of official capacity so they probally didn't care. Just as if they say a cop or guard at a bank.
    No one seemed upset that he was walking around OCing. I thought he was a cop too, until I read the t-shirt. I'll talk to the manager about it next time I visit, just out of curiosity.
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

Quote Originally Posted by mano3 View Post
    No one seemed upset that he was walking around OCing. I thought he was a cop too, until I read the t-shirt. I'll talk to the manager about it next time I visit, just out of curiosity.
    There is a VIP Security Systems in Mobile. That is a hike from that Wally World. No website. Wonder if they provide security guards? Anyway, I was walking around town a couple of weeks ago OC'ing. Don't normallly do that but was hiking and wanted to get a Cliff bar and something to drink. Nice hike BTW. Abandoned train tracks. Anyway I digress. There was a guy dressed sorta like your Wally World ninja. I am sure he is part of some volunteer thing in NH. NH has a bunch of organizations that may allow OC. He had hand cuffs, cargo pants et al. But he was minding his own business, chatting with folks.

Quote Originally Posted by keboostman View Post
    The ninja and the ranter are both morons. First, it's not Obama that's causing prices to go up; it's inflation and demand outstripping supply. Second, when you don't know who is around, best to keep your opinions to yourself unless you just want to fight and perhaps get killed for mouthing off.
    Well, gun sales did skyrocket just before the last election, and have been steadily rising for awhile now. I do believe that could cause demand to outstrip supply, correct? Granted, the economy probably has a lot to do with it, but I do know that I went out and bought a couple guns just before the election, myself.

NRA and GOA causing fear amongst gun owners does not help either.
    I thought we were talking about Mall Ninjas. Please more more more! lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links