Need help finding OC video

This is a discussion on Need help finding OC video within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recently stumbled upon a link to a video of an OC'er being detained. The guy cited what seemed to be all the pertinent statutes ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By barstoolguru

Thread: Need help finding OC video

Need help finding OC video

I recently stumbled upon a link to a video of an OC'er being detained. The guy cited what seemed to be all the pertinent statutes and case law regarding his rightsas a carrier. Have been searching and can't find that link. If anybody could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Remove Ads

That's the one. Thank you barstoolguy. I plan to look into the statutes he cited for clarity and reference.

I am not a cop hater but that guy must be a law student or was waiting for his magical moment because the average person on the street would not have been able to do that
    ericb327 likes this.

Distinguished Member
    The fact that he had a camera and could recite the statutes off-hand lends me to believe he was cop-baiting.

If it improves the situation for open carriers, then good for him, I guess, but looking for trouble is just stupid, IMO.

I have no intention to confront or recite laws to LEO. My interest is only to understand the statutes in regard to our protected rights.

Links