California Open Carry Ban

This is a discussion on California Open Carry Ban within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well I wish you guys luck in the suit, it won't go anywhere but I wish you luck. Expressing your right to carry is one ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: California Open Carry Ban

VIP Member
    Well I wish you guys luck in the suit, it won't go anywhere but I wish you luck.

Expressing your right to carry is one thing but being a ******* and walking up and down the same street waiting for someone to call the police then videotape it is something else. I asked once why would someone do that and the reply was "to gain attention for my right to carry". I said at that time be careful what you wish for as you are getting the wrong type of attention and guess what they did and no more OC of pistols.

Then what do the same guys do? If we can't carry handguns anymore by God I will carry my rifle!!!! Guess what happened. I truly do not understand the mindset of some folks but again I wish you luck.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array dangerranger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Not much to say about CA laws the people got what they wanted they voted they elected every one that is in power must be what they wanted.
    Trust Me, no one around me voted for thos people! CAs voting is by district. I live in a very large county with very few people in it. Overwhelmingly they vote for Conservative, Personal responsibility,and common sense legislators. The problem with CA is that Most of the population lives in Los Angeles, and San Francisco areas. and because thats where the largest amount of votes are from, they are in control! The only thing that will fix this state is to split it up into at least three states. DR

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    In California, even before those "nattering nabobs" got OC rights removed, it required an unloaded gun. CC is required to be concealed, and local issuing Sheriif or PD may pull your permit if they recieve complaints about you carrying open. Now OC is illegal, so its a non-issue.
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

Ever heard of out gunned. Well in California Ur outvoted so it will never pass.
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Nonesense like this makes me glad I live in a state where both CC and OC are legal. I take advantage of both.

I think your guys activists have sealed the deal on this one. Nothing short of armed insurrection can fix this mess.
    English is my second language, I have been told my use of it is harsh, apologies if this is the matter.

You know what stops a bad guy with a gun? A good guy with a gun

Distinguished Member Array Spec's Avatar
    Advice for every Red Blooded, Gun totin', Constitution Lovin', Founding Father quotin' American who lives in the following States; Police State Illinois, and Commieforina....... MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE and NEVER NEVER NEVER go back.
    cbp210 likes this.
    NRA Certified Rifle/Pistol Instructor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G18CFw0lnD8

Accuracy ALWAYS WINS! So carry what you can hit with.

If you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Spec View Post
    Advice for every Red Blooded, Gun totin', Constitution Lovin', Founding Father quotin' American who lives in the following States; Police State Illinois, and Commieforina....... MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE and NEVER NEVER NEVER go back.
    I did that already. Left California ten years ago and moved to Texas and I never looked back.

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    So you moved to Detroit on purpose?
    Injentech likes this.
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    California is pretty much a lost cause as far as the rest of the country is concerned IMO. I don't like it....but that's what happens when folks live the high life and forget about basics. No offense intended for those who are stuck in Cali and can't get out. It's a lost cause although I feel sympathetic for those there in ways.
    yeah im 23 and stuck in cali soon going to join the navy but everyone here act like there better and nothing bad happends to them cant tell ya how many times someone says "WHY DID U BUY A GUN WHAT DO U NEED THAT FOR" witch is a very stupid Question. hoping after i get out ill be moving to a free state

California Open Carry Ban

Quote Originally Posted by nicklikesHK View Post
    Honestly, I feel its a lost cause, I was hoping someone was doing something so I could try to help, but since it is not coming back, I think I will move to Arizona. Been planning on it for a while now anyways
    We would love to welcome you to Arizona. Live Free!( well, more free)

Sent from my iPad

just moved back in June to NV. a VERY pro gun state, and i love it! i CC all the time. something i couldn't do back in Kali.

Quote Originally Posted by Arborigine View Post
    So you moved to Detroit on purpose?
    rofl lol nice one

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links