Constitutional Carry Petition!

This is a discussion on Constitutional Carry Petition! within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Please sign this petition for nationwide constitutional carry. We need 150 signatures to be publically viewable and 25,000 to get an official response. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...rearm/snqYmTck...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SmokinFool

Thread: Constitutional Carry Petition!

Constitutional Carry Petition!

Please sign this petition for nationwide constitutional carry. We need 150 signatures to be publically viewable and 25,000 to get an official response.
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...rearm/snqYmTck

2. Remove Ads

The only type of real national Constitutional carry is one in which affirmation is given from SCOTUS. I don't want the President or Congress issuing such a thing, as they can take it away just as easily as they gave it, not that they will ever give it in the first place. Until such time as genuine Constitution carry is affirmed by SCOTUS, I would rather take my chances at the State level. Almost all States now have carry laws. The few that still resist the tide may or may not eventually relent, but I don't want to give the executive or legislative branches of the Federal government any more power over me than they already have.
    soonershoote likes this.

Yep, I too am for the individual state to determine concealed carry and believe it or not open carry as well even though I'm in Ca.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

My how times do change. Seems the constitution allowed for this since day one. However over the years the politicians and "black robes" took this away from us........ Mainly because we let them by letting our guard down and now we are in a hell of a battle to get it back.....

".... the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

I advise you get away from California as FAST as you can,mprp. The economy is getting worse and mass riots will probably break out soon. You can tell things will get bad because of fights and trampling going on for a sale on something.Imagine if they're starving.You don't wanna be around millions of people.(Though I'm not saying it just happens in California) If you live in a more rural area of northern California it won't be as bad as Southern California. I was born there but my parents moved out when I was 2 1/2.
    (thank god)
    P.S. Don't get me wrong California is beautiful and has everything. It has deserts,beaches,cities,forests, and mountains and i'd want to live there if it wasn't the Nazi state and didin't have so many liberals. Though i'm VERY glad I grew up in Colorado and not California.
    P.S.S. cute dog.

Links