I have a question about open carry - Page 2

I have a question about open carry

This is a discussion on I have a question about open carry within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I guess it all depends on your looks. I look like every other military and police officer in this town, yet I belong to neither ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I have a question about open carry

I guess it all depends on your looks. I look like every other military and police officer in this town, yet I belong to neither group. That is probably why no one even blinks when they see me open carrying. I am usually looking around for other OCers when I am out around town, and have not even seen anyone else open carrying.

I have been OCing for a month now, and only received 1 comment. The pharmacist at Target said to my wife "Is that your personal bodyguard?" She just kinda laughed and said "yeah he is" and that was the end of it. I only have 1 pistol at the moment that is really suitable for OC, my other pistol is a Ruger 22/45, not exactly a great defensive weapon. That is my wife's home defense gun, as she is highly proficient with it, and feels confident that she could put all 10 rounds on target in a defensive shooting situation.
    Truth is treason in an empire of lies - Ron Paul
    No b@stard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb b@stard die for his country. - General George S. Patton

Uncle Teddy carries 6 spare mags when he is on his ranch...
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links