Will Only be Open Carrying

This is a discussion on Will Only be Open Carrying within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by RT Or the BG may see the openly carried firearm and decide it's not worth the risk. For every person that has ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Will Only be Open Carrying

Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    Or the BG may see the openly carried firearm and decide it's not worth the risk. For every person that has been attacked first just because they were OCing, there are probably just as many, if not more, CCers attacked because the BG thought they were an unarmed, soft target.
    Es correcto.

2. Remove Ads

OP, I get your point about new wardrobe. Do I OC? Not when off-duty, but OC isn't legal in my state. If it was, I might, but probably not, as I find it easier to CC. OMO.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Since you probably don't look like a frail and timid person relying on your guns as the only mean of fighting, you won't have to worry about punks trying to instigate trouble. I would get a CCW badge so liberals think you 5.0 and sniff you holster. I wear a thin layer outside to prevent gun grab. In addition,I look angry most of the time so OCing without a light cover will give libs heart attack. My setup is the best of both world.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links