Lether high rise holster for 3.8 xDM 45

This is a discussion on Lether high rise holster for 3.8 xDM 45 within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So here we go fellas and ladies Im looking for a holster like Chuck Norris on Walker Texas Ranger.Who knows what kind it is, and ...

So here we go fellas and ladies Im looking for a holster like Chuck Norris on Walker Texas Ranger.Who knows what kind it is, and if I can get one for my xDM?
    Attached Images

VIP Member
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Thats exactly what I mean! Thanks, I was not sure of the name for them and my Kydex one has been leaving strange wear marks on the slide of my pistol. I have been looking alot into getting a leather holster but was not sure what to look for.

VIP Member
    Holster material is a matter of preference. All of mine happen to be leather. My first preference in a leather holster is horse hide. It's more expensive but holds up very well. My understanding it is more difficult for holster makers to get and is a little harder to work with than cow hide.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array OhioCatter's Avatar
    DSC04143.jpgDSC04145.jpg

I could be wrong but I say Tucker all the way, the one pictured (HF1) was for my Kimber Pro Raptor . They are not cheap, but they are worth every penny in my opinion. I'm getting ready to order one for my G19 and maybe even my Shield.

Distinguished Member Array oldman45's Avatar
    I only use leather holsters. It works best for many reasons and one that is lined is best. Plastic holsters, by any other name, is rough on guns. With use and with carry vibration will begin to show marks on guns. Plastic also gouges the wearer in the side more so than leather. A person using a Kydex holster does not like their gun very much or else carries a Glock which cannot be any uglier.

Leather will soon mold it's self to the shape of your body where you carry.

As to the way Chuck Norris carried is like most others method of carry. Just get a holster with multiple loops so you can carry it either verticle or with a forward cant.

As you age, you will be like many of us and have a wall full of holsters. I have holsters of plastic, leather and few other materials I do not know what they are. I have OWB, IWB, SOB, Ankle, shoulder, pocket and belly holsters. I have them for about every platform of firearm there is and for most sizes.

The way I dress for the day and my assignment wilol depend on which I wear.

Now if I just had the money I spent for most of those holsters that I never use, I would be able to buy a few more guns.
    A 9mm might expand but a .45acp never shrinks.

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Links