Another attention whore

This is a discussion on Another attention whore within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; WATCH: Man brings AR-15 into Walmart; People freak out | National News - The Schnitt Show I don't feel this guy's actions can do do ...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree261Likes

Thread: Another attention whore

Another attention whore

WATCH: Man brings AR-15 into Walmart; People freak out | National News - The Schnitt Show
    I don't feel this guy's actions can do do anything positive to help those who support the 2nd A. If anything he's hurting the cause. This is gaining traction, sorry if it's already been posted.
    Phaedrus and rigel42 like this.

2. Remove Ads

Hurting the cause for sure. Agree 100%

Wait until one of these idiots get shot. There will go their OC freedom in that state.

Schnitt is actually about to cover the topic on his show live now. I'm curious to hear his comments.

edit: so here is the story after listening to the brief segment on The Schnitt Show. So the guy is in in Huntsville, TX. Where it's not legal to open carry a hand gun. Yet, it is lawful to carry a long gun. So he is supposedly trying to raise awareness to try to get open carry in TX changed.
    Really all he's proving is that he can freak out a bunch of people.
    NavyAirdale likes this.

These types do not speak or represent me, however as a gun owner we are all lumped in with these types....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Distinguished Member Array Dan060's Avatar
    The idiot is simply an attention seeker.

That said when the marketing manager for the Walmarts said on youtube their policy was to leave people alone that was OCing in their stores,as long as it was legal in that state.She opened that door herself.

I'm guessing everyone hasn't seen the video but it's on there,and she never said it had to be a certain firearm.
    Manderinobyebye likes this.

Senior Member Array WannabeaCPA's Avatar
    Most definately. That's what the stigma is towards gun owners. People think that people like this moron are what an average gun owner is. What is the point of 1. disobeying the law (can't OC in Texas unless on your own property) 2. Freaking every single person out probably calling 911 sending cops and SWAT on high alert thinking that there is going to be another massacre. This guy needs a good throat punch.

Schnitt came back from the break and still discussing it. He has more audio that he's about to air. So, this guy is supposedly a preacher. Schnitt is taking calls now

I'm pretty sure carrying a LONG GUN is 100% legal in Texas?

Senior Member Array NickBurkhardt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceoky View Post
    I'm pretty sure carrying a LONG GUN is 100% legal in Texas?
    As long as he was not ‘Rudely Displaying’ his rifle Decorated Vet Arrested After ?Rudely Displaying? His Rifle ? and Says Officer Pulled Gun on Him in Front of His Son | Video | TheBlaze.com

Open carry a holstered handgun into Walmart? Sure, I've done it without incident. Open carry a holstered handgun while out walking in town? Done that one too, again without incident. Open carry a rifle or shotgun into any place other than a range or a hunting field. Nope, and never will. Holstered handguns I can see but I just don't understand the rhyme or reason for open carrying a rifle or shotgun into Walmart or a similar location. And I agree with the title, this person is a definite "attention whore" who not only gives the 2A supporters a bad name but also OC'ers an undeserved bad rap as well.
    NavyAirdale likes this.

We, as gun owners and carriers, need to be the first to call for this type of idiot to lose any right he has to ever even be near a gun again, let alone possess one. Losers like this irritate me far more than the anti-2A left.
    NavyAirdale and Jake228 like this.

VIP Member
    I agree it hurts in the long run . People then think we are all crazy and i don't want to be lumped in with crazy people .
    NavyAirdale likes this.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Nebraska12 likes this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Distinguished Member Array Dan060's Avatar
    What bothers me is someone saying he should lose his rights,when he didn't break a law smh.I wouldn't do it,but if people thinks it's wrong,then work on getting the law changed.Saying he should lose his rights is a bunch of crap.
    Aceoky, Sledge, Badey and 5 others like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaSig View Post
    We, as gun owners and carriers, need to be the first to call for this type of idiot to lose any right he has to ever even be near a gun again, let alone possess one. Losers like this irritate me far more than the anti-2A left.
    You are kidding, right?
    Aceoky, Sledge, lionround and 9 others like this.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Links