OC in PA. & Stores , Restaurants

This is a discussion on OC in PA. & Stores , Restaurants within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; A visit to PA today and had a great time , OC in Cabelas they welcomed me in , OC in Logan's eatery great , ...

Like Tree15Likes
  • 4 Post By welder516
  • 1 Post By Stoveman
  • 2 Post By archer51
  • 1 Post By Oldpsufan
  • 1 Post By ConcealedinPA
  • 1 Post By iGlock33
  • 1 Post By manal18
  • 1 Post By jesseyuh
  • 2 Post By Ghost1958
  • 1 Post By NONAME762

Thread: OC in PA. & Stores , Restaurants

VIP Member

OC in PA. & Stores , Restaurants

A visit to PA today and had a great time , OC in Cabelas they welcomed me in , OC in Logan's eatery great , and OC in Schaeffer's Harley Davidson in Orwigsburg no one ran for cover and i did not lose my gun to someone sneaking up on me . How i do love PA.

Thank You PA and i spent money there .
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    The way it should be.

Score any ammo in Cabela's?
    welder516 likes this.

VIP Member
    Yes they had lots of ammo , most all i could tell except the elusive .22 . I bought .40 and .380 defense .

I wanted to post the names of the businesses that welcome you in so other people will know .
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by welder516 View Post
    A visit to PA today and had a great time , OC in Cabelas they welcomed me in , OC in Logan's eatery great , and OC in Schaeffer's Harley Davidson in Orwigsburg no one ran for cover and i did not lose my gun to someone sneaking up on me . How i do love PA.

Thank You PA and i spent money there .
    You forgot to mention the BG who forgot to target you and shoot you in the back for you gun. We all know that is an everyday experience for those of us who choose to OC.
    welder516 and Ghost1958 like this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    You forgot to mention the BG who forgot to target you and shoot you in the back for you gun. We all know that is an everyday experience for those of us who choose to OC.
    He didn't say he went to Philly.
    welder516 likes this.

Thanks for helping the Pa stimulus
    welder516 likes this.
    S&W M&P 9c
    S&W 1911
    Glock 20
    Kel-Tec P-11
    Stag Arms 2T
    Benelli m2

"Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you"
    "CAPITALISM IS BOSS"  Andrew Wilkow

Sounds like a great carry experience! Good to know I can carry in that area if need be. People are starting to wake up finally and realize not everyone with a gun is a mass murderer. I was at Fin Feather Fur in Middleburg Ohio last night.. $18 a box for .40SW... $20 a box for 9mm ( esshhhh ) and $22 a box for CCI 100 round packs of .22LR. .22LR = Gold.
    welder516 likes this.

PA has wonderful restaurants and stores for the people. Visitors go here and enjoy them.
    welder516 likes this.

I actually really like the great state of Pennsylvania. thanks for your business!
    welder516 likes this.

Yep nothing like OCing at a Harley Dealer
    welder516 and NONAME762 like this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Quote Originally Posted by iGlock33 View Post
    Sounds like a great carry experience! Good to know I can carry in that area if need be. People are starting to wake up finally and realize not everyone with a gun is a mass murderer. I was at Fin Feather Fur in Middleburg Ohio last night.. $18 a box for .40SW... $20 a box for 9mm ( esshhhh ) and $22 a box for CCI 100 round packs of .22LR. .22LR = Gold.
    $22 for CCI 22 in 100R plastic boxes ??? Am I reading that right?!?!?

The day I see something like that in my AO will be the first time in my life I get the boot up my watoosie for expressing the FIRST AMENDMENT!!!!!!!!!

I have a couple of other comments but I will save them for a forum that stifles me not with those 7 famous words George Carlin told us all about around 30 or 40 years ago.

$22 for 100R of CCI ammo
    welder516 likes this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Don't feel bad. I clicked on 2 of those banners on forums that said, "YES! We have .22s" They did not lie. $78 and $82 for 525 Federal bricks. In 2016 when hopefully we have a Republican President and at least one other branch and all this stuff stops we will remember these price gougers and treat them accordingly. There are other forums where I may have worded this differently.

Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    $22 for CCI 22 in 100R plastic boxes ??? Am I reading that right?!?!?

The day I see something like that in my AO will be the first time in my life I get the boot up my watoosie for expressing the FIRST AMENDMENT!!!!!!!!!

I have a couple of other comments but I will save them for a forum that stifles me not with those 7 famous words George Carlin told us all about around 30 or 40 years ago.

$22 for 100R of CCI ammo

Well you also had the option of a box of 50 .22LR stingers for $15.00 ...... .. I picked up a case of 12 ga target loads for the skeet range this week for $60 and left.. phhff

Links