my day to day set up

my day to day set up

This is a discussion on my day to day set up within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; About 95% of the time if you see me out and about i will be in some variation of this Now if i'm at work ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By subhuman
  • 1 Post By subhuman
  • 2 Post By OldVet

Thread: my day to day set up

my day to day set up

About 95% of the time if you see me out and about i will be in some variation of this

Now if i'm at work and need to spend time on the show room or have to go in some of the less gun friendly places around town i will go in my deep concealment mode

i have spent time around people though and even open its amazing how long it takes some of them to notice i'm armed, with the button down i'm just part of the herd although a handsome part of it
    TN_Mike, NewportReds and OldVet like this.

Wow so work lets you wear a button down shirt not tucked in? When I was in 1st or 2nd grade a grownup told me that only bad boys wore their shirts untucked. I tucked my shirt in right then and there. Been wearing my shirt tucked in ever since. I am 61 now and can only wear the large winter type square cut shirts with the black lining untucked when I carry OWB as I CC.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

That would fit right in at a Harley dealership. All the mechanics wear their HD button down shirts untucked.
    ... evil will always triumph because good is dumb! - Dark Helmet

is being that narrow minded painful?
    Shielded likes this.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    I have always detested tucking in shirts, even in the military. Happy, happy day when BDUs were adopted. Tucking in a shirt makes me feel like I have to go to church or work. A T-shirt and a lightweight fishing shirt does the concealment trick for me.
    subhuman and Recon1342 like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Sponsored Links