been a good gun day

been a good gun day

This is a discussion on been a good gun day within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Been out all morning doing the pawnshops yard sales and a wander through walmart and just loafing around town , I have saw 10 others ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: been a good gun day

been a good gun day

Been out all morning doing the pawnshops yard sales and a wander through walmart and just loafing around town , I have saw 10 others besides myself in an open carry rig of some kind and I spotted holster clips on 3 other guys plus no telling how many I missed for a town of maybe 3000 thats a lot of hardware to spot just out goofing off, I sure like living here in Alabama

It is amazing what you can see when you look and are attentive to surroundings. We just hope the BG's aren't that attentive.

Alabama carry rules do sound enticing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nehemiah 4:14: “Don’t be afraid of them. Remember the Lord who is great and awesome, and draw your Beretta PX4 and fight for your brothers, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes.” highlighted added by LMP

Good to hear you've got some nice weather. Here in western Washington it's been nasty as all get out all day. The rain has stopped but it's blowing pretty good here. I won't be heading anywhere too soon.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

I was at Jacks this morning. There were 3 LEO's sat about 2 tables down from me, not one of them gave me a second glance, even when I stood to leave and my hip with the G19 on it was facing them in full plain view.

Sara Lou
    Just because i'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get me....

Quote Originally Posted by subhuman View Post
    Been out all morning doing the pawnshops yard sales and a wander through walmart and just loafing around town , I have saw 10 others besides myself in an open carry rig of some kind and I spotted holster clips on 3 other guys plus no telling how many I missed for a town of maybe 3000 thats a lot of hardware to spot just out goofing off, I sure like living here in Alabama
    What part of Alabama?.

Sara Lou
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Any day is a good day if the only place the gun goes bang is at a range! Lol. Don't you just love the South!
    gatorbait51 likes this.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Rainy here today in S. FL, but that's okay as I laid some sod. I can only do about 8-10 pieces before the knees and back give out, but it will get done. I skip the ranges on weekends as they as too congested.
    gatorbait51 and Aceoky like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

was in haleyville this morning Sara Lou
    gatorbait51 likes this.

went to Decatur shoe shopping at Academy this afternoon with a side trip to Home Depot spotted 3 more open carry rigs between the 2 stores seems like Alabama gun owners are making a visible statement about their feelings on gun ownership.... strap them on and wear them people
    mkh, Aceoky and gatorbait51 like this.

was in haleyville this morning Sara Lou
    I like that part of the state. I've been hiking in the Sipsey Wilderness near there many times.

I'm south of you around the Birmingham area, apart from me, i've only seen two others OC'ing in this area, and one of those was at a gun rights meeting.

Sara Lou

Senior Member Array rugergunner's Avatar
    Sounds good to me! Bet nobody is screwing around in your town.
    I would rather die on my feet, than to live on my knees.

Quote Originally Posted by Zralou View Post
    What part of Alabama?.

Sara Lou
    Passed through your area twice, yesterday. Had to attend a Memorial service in Birmingham (Huffman). Got past the Talladega race track twice without hitting any traffic. Saw a field full of RVs, but didn't see anyone carrying.

Stopped at that new Outlet Center at the Leeds exit. Nothing worth traveling back from Atlanta to see.

Have you been to that new BassPro at the Leeds exit? It looks huge; didn't go there since we have a BassPro about 170 miles closer to home.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Quote Originally Posted by high pockets View Post
    Passed through your area twice, yesterday. Had to attend a Memorial service in Birmingham (Huffman). Got past the Talladega race track twice without hitting any traffic. Saw a field full of RVs, but didn't see anyone carrying.

Stopped at that new Outlet Center at the Leeds exit. Nothing worth traveling back from Atlanta to see.

Have you been to that new BassPro at the Leeds exit? It looks huge; didn't go there since we have a BassPro about 170 miles closer to home.
    I've OC'd at Bass Pro many times. It is a pretty big place, but it's a nightmare during busy periods getting in and out.

Ya should've let me know you were visiting, i'd have got the welcome home banners out for ya...!! You probably drove almost past my house.

Sara Lou

Nice!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links