A radio hosts plan-get-open-carriers-killed

This is a discussion on A radio hosts plan-get-open-carriers-killed within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Radio Host Lays Out Plan to Get "Open Carriers Killed! | BuzzPoBuzzPo “I guess what I’ll do if I’m ever in that situation and I ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: A radio hosts plan-get-open-carriers-killed

Radio Host Lays Out Plan to Get "Open Carriers Killed! | BuzzPoBuzzPo

“I guess what I’ll do if I’m ever in that situation and I see one of these half-witted yahoos walking in with a weapon, high-caliber rifle like that, I’ll just put on a berserk act.I will just start screaming Gun! Gun! Gun! Watch out, everybody hit the deck! Guns! Guns! Everybody! And then dial 911 and I will say, shots fired, which will bring every damned cop within 15 miles. And then the half-wits with the long guns are going to panic and they’re going to run out of the store and if that rifle isn’t shouldered properly, the cop is going to take a look at that and put a bullet right in their forehead.”
    Last edited by Rock and Glock; June 21st, 2014 at 07:35 PM.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

VIP Member
    From the forum rules:
    "4. As a family-friendly forum, we ask that you keep your language clean, exactly as we hope you would when addressing respected elders. Creative workarounds (the use of special characters to replace some letters) on otherwise prohibited language are not allowed. Violators of this rule will be warned once; those repeatedly breaking this rule will have their accounts permanently revoked."
    The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
    Ayn Rand

Sorry about that I apologize . I will change the title.
    gatorbait51 and Mike1956 like this.

VIP Member
    There is much hatred out there, and I cannot imagine living with such anger and hatred in my heart.

He must have a miserable existence.
    -PEF, a Framer with a Steelie...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. All guns are always loaded.
    2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
    4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

VIP Member
    His plan, if implemented is incredibly foolish and dangerous.
    The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
    Ayn Rand

I firmly believe, Mr Malloy needs a Psych Evaluation, and right quick. The Radio Station should also release him from his contractual agreements, and show him the door. Ahhhhh..but as we all know, he will claim his 1st Amendment Rights have been violated. Such a shame, wasting valuable air time. Maybe the Paid Advertisers should also band together and not support the radio station.
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Distinguished Member
    He looks like that Man that played the doctor on Lost in Space. Seem that was a threat to do illegal activity maliciously. Can't the arrest him for that?
    msgt/ret, Eric357, Aceoky and 1 others like this.
    Matthew 10:33

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

~ Jesus ~

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    He looks like that Man that played the doctor on Lost in Space. Seem that was a threat to do illegal activity maliciously. Can't the arrest him for that?

I think they can. Making a false 911 call and yelling gun. I think that is like yelling Fire in a crowded Theater.
    msgt/ret and WrongRecroom like this.

VIP Member
    He is a perfect example of why we need background checks and a very expensive permit before mouthing off on-air. Oh, sorry you say that infringes your First Amendment rights, that’s all right but those are only reasonable and common sense requirements, it’s for the children after all.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

“I guess what I’ll do if I’m ever in that situation and I see one of these half-witted yahoos walking in with a weapon, high-caliber rifle like that, I’ll just put on a berserk act.I will just start screaming Gun! Gun! Gun! Watch out, everybody hit the deck! Guns! Guns! Everybody! And then dial 911 and I will say, shots fired, which will bring every g**-damned cop within 15 miles. And then the half-wits with the long guns are going to panic and they’re going to run out of the store and if that rifle isn’t shouldered properly, the cop is going to take a look at that and put a bullet right in their forehead.”
    So his plan is to commit premeditated murder and his weapon of choice is unsuspecting law enforcement officers.

What a piece of garbage.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Hey all, this is just stupid. Why even respond?
    USM1976 likes this.

So he will break at least three laws (off the top of my head: slander, disturbing the peace, misuse of the 911 system) to screw with people who are breaking zero laws?

What a pathetic little man.

Malloy used to be on talk radio in Chicago. Used to listen to alot of talk radio way back when I was driving a semi and just took the shows as they came over whatever channel I could pick up well. Mostly to stay awake LOL.

He no more intends to do what he said then he intends to vote for Rand Paul. Hes a liberal shock jock, nothing more and shooting his mouth off on this issue probably to try to keep his ratings high enough to stay on the air. As far as radio stations cutting his show? It would be far from the first time that has happened. All over the nation for alot of years.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

What he said was a crime. Lying to police and saying shots fired. Nuff said...
    Ghost1958 and Aceoky like this.
    That you may retain your self-respect-it is better to displease the people by doing what you know is right, than to temporarily please them by doing what you know is wrong.
    -- William J.H. Boetcker

Quote Originally Posted by LeanHard View Post
    What he said was a crime. Lying to police and saying shots fired. Nuff said...
    Filing a false report. A felony in my neck of the woods. What a nitwit.
    WrongRecroom and Aceoky like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links