Unless covered under the exceptions, it is unlawful to openly carry on or about the person any firearm, or to carry a concealed firearm on or about the person without a license.
* Persons having firearms at their home or place of business.
* Enrolled members of clubs organized for target, skeet, or trapshooting, while at, or going to or from shooting practice.
* Members of clubs organized for collecting antique or modern firearms while at or going to or from exhibitions.
* Persons engaged in fishing, camping or hunting and while going to or from such activity.
* Persons engaged in target shooting under safe conditions and in a safe place or while going to or from such place.
* Persons who are firing weapons for target practice in a safe and secure indoor range.
* Persons traveling by private conveyance if the weapon is securely encased, or in a public conveyance if the weapon is securely encased and not in the person’s manual possession.
* Persons carrying a pistol unloaded and in a secure wrapper from place of purchase to their home or to a place of repair and back.
* Persons engaged in the business of manufacturing, repairing or dealing in firearms.
* Military, law enforcement personnel and private guards while so employed.