First sheep comment...funny

This is a discussion on First sheep comment...funny within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by TN_Mike I I then wished them a good day and put my cart in the cart corral. I heard one of them ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: First sheep comment...funny

Distinguished Member Array Pro2A's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TN_Mike View Post
    I
    I then wished them a good day and put my cart in the cart corral. I heard one of them mutter something about the "Crazy South" as they walked away. I'm sure they can't wait to get back to their safe heaven of New Jersey as soon as they can.
    Ya, I'm in this of a state for job training. Just 3 more days to go... but look on the bright side, I don't have to worry about criminals with guns, they have laws here

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    What's the difference between a Yankee and a Danged Yankee?

The Yankee went home.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

I grew up in NJ, but after living in VA and PA over the past 23 years I have an appreciation for freedom and will never move back there.
    Clinging to guns and God in PA...

Distinguished Member Array nutz4utwo's Avatar
    "Why do you have THAT on?" pointing to the gun.
    Because it matches my shoes. You gotta accessorize.

Distinguished Member Array Bunny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nutz4utwo View Post
    Because it matches my shoes. You gotta accessorize.
    Best. Answer. Ever!

I totally want to use that!
    Don't frisk me, I am the weapon.

Sig Sauer P239 DAK (9mm)
    NRA Member & Pistol Instructor

www.vanguardnc.com

So, two ladies walk up to an armed man in a parking lot, and just strike up a conversation?

Singular="Ya'll" Plural="You'ns"
    Washington Post 06/28/2010 re: Supreme Court Decision
    "The court's decision means that the enigmatically worded Second Amendment... identifies an individual right to gun ownership, like the freedom of speech, that cannot be unduly restricted by Congress, state laws or city ordinances. "

...I then wished them a good day and put my cart in the cart corral.
    You, sir, are a responsible shopper. I salute you.

VIP Member
    Even the sheepdogs scare the flock once in a while. After all, we look quite a bit like the wolves.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    Thomas Jefferson

I've been hesitating to post this experience with some sheepish teenagers I encountered several weeks ago. But here's how it went.

I was at a local McDonald's about to pay for my meal that I had just ordered. There were 3 idiotic teenagers in the line to my right. As I'm handing my cash to the young lady behind the counter one of the idiotic teenagers makes this comment to me. "Don't shoot me. I don't want to die."

I glanced over at the one who made the comment and said rather directly towards him, "That statement is so stupid it's not even worthy of a reply." He didn't have a comeback to my comment. Keep in mind that I was wearing a security guard uniform at the time as well. I just looked like an armed security guard. This was my first negative reply from an idiotic person with regards to OC.

At times I am truly amazed!
    "Gun control is being able to hit your target."
    Glock 26

Quote Originally Posted by wolfshead View Post
    I worked in New York for years and was going to move to Atlanta for 3 years where I would be travelling between Texas and Georgia for work. Everyone in NYC warned me about the South, they told me I would face racism, hatred, even death. I have never faced one case of racism or hateful confrontation from anyone in Georgia or Texas or South Carolina during the years I worked there. The people I met in the South welcomed me like I was family and I have never felt as warm anywhere else. In fact, I faced more crazy nuts who hated me right here in Seattle and NYC.

I am so glad you can open carry in your county. I wish I could here in Seattle.
    wolfshead,

OF COURSE you can open carry in Seattle! If you want info, go to
    OpenCarry.org, to the Forums, to "Stories from the States" section, to Washington state...you'll see that WA allows open carry in most areas, with the exception of schools, courthouses, etc... You'll also see many stories of WA open carry, most good, but some where the LEO's involved didn't know the law well enough. Those incidents are usually resolved with a letter to the Chief of that particular jurisdiction. There is even a WA Gun Rights pamphlet that you can download, print, and carry with you, quoting the specific "chapter & verse" for open carry related laws.
    Lots of info there.

RicT
    (my first post here; didn't want to sound like a know-it-all, but I just couldn't let your wish for open carry in WA state go unresolved!)

Having been a service engineer I've spent plenty of time in the "North" like it's been said in this post I love being in the "crazy south"

You know the difference between a yankee and a damn yankee? The damn yankee thinks he's staying!

Y'all'r both wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by highvoltage View Post
    That's for sure since most of them are transplants from northern states.
    Theys' still plenty 'o old school Florida natives.I,fer one,the son of a native son of a native from good 'ol Live Oak.I ask you,how much mo' southern kin 'ya get fer a name of a town?How many Live Oaks y'all got up 'er in the north?'An my momma,heck,she was borned in Savannah.Na' how much mo' southern kin 'ya git'.Problem here's theys way too many folks from up north down here.We don' need no mo.Y'all stay put,'ya hear? Nite,y'all,...Carry ok.

y
    Extremism in the Defense of Liberty is No Vice--Moderation in the Pursuit of Justice is No Virtue. - Senator Barry Goldwater

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links