Cool OC thing - Page 2

Cool OC thing

This is a discussion on Cool OC thing within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by BugDude You lost your tactical advantage by OC and your low SA allowed a total stranger to grab your extended strong hand ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cool OC thing

Distinguished Member Array bladenbullet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    You lost your tactical advantage by OC and your low SA allowed a total stranger to grab your extended strong hand (assuming OC on strong side) in which your body could have been pulled towards your weak side and you could have been disarmed with your back pointed towards the assailant (whose strong hand could have been opposite from yours)..................

I'm just messing with ya....cool deal. I'm glad you shared the positive feedback!!!

Sorry for messing with ya in the beginning of my reply...couldn't resist a little over the top humor.
    funny stuff...i was wonderign how long it would take and thought it would be serious by some of the posts on this sight...it was th first thing that came to mind when he said he was approached...

Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior72 View Post
    "um, no. i drive a forklift."
    I don't drive a forklift now but I used to. I work unarmed security now but when I tell someone I'm a security officer they go "oh, that explains why you are carrying a gun on your belt." No it isn't the reason. So I sometimes tell people I drive forklifts at (name of my former warehouse employer) and watch their reaction. One time a guy at a selfserve gas pump across from me asked me if I was a cop. I told him I drove a forklift. The guy practically jumped into his car and nearly sqealed the tires getting out fo there. Guess he figured I was going to pop a cap in him as soon as I finished topping off my tank.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links