Pistol Packin' Ladies!

Pistol Packin' Ladies!

This is a discussion on Pistol Packin' Ladies! within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Keep in mind, I am pretty much Concealed Carry, have the permit to do so, but...... I'm out at work, doing property appraisal for the ...

Thread: Pistol Packin' Ladies!

West Virginia

Pistol Packin' Ladies!

Keep in mind, I am pretty much Concealed Carry, have the permit to do so, but......

I'm out at work, doing property appraisal for the County. I was way out in the boonies and drove down a gravel road that dead ends. Turning around and coming back down the road I encounter two ladies with a black Labrador dog walking up the road towards me. I see they have openly displayed pistols in holsters.

I stop, roll down the window and identify myself. We chat for a moment, then I comment on the nice pistols they have. Told them I have permit to carry, except at work, and we talked about all the firearm stuff.

Needess to say it was a great encounter. I'm glad to see they take their safety seriously and it's good to know that they carry, the next time I'm out their road.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

South Central Wyoming
    I used to work out in the hollers of West Virginia at one time. I been some places out there that I wouldn't had ventured without a gun, regardless of company policy. Most people out there are pretty friendly as long as you don't find their grow or shine operation by mistake. Although I was pretty sure the deliverance banjo dude was probably around the next corner sometimes.
    "Those who would give up essential liberties for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety" -Benjamin Franklin-
    NRA Endowment Life Member

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links