Poll Should Starbuck Allow Guns In Their Stores??? - Page 3

Poll Should Starbuck Allow Guns In Their Stores???

This is a discussion on Poll Should Starbuck Allow Guns In Their Stores??? within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This story made the front page of the Wall Street Journal today. Complete with large photos....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll Should Starbuck Allow Guns In Their Stores???

Distinguished Member
    This story made the front page of the Wall Street Journal today. Complete with large photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    Yes = 7% @129
    No =93% @1671

Put that in your pipe and smoke it Brady Bunch!

same!
    Carry-S&W 642
    HD-Remington 870

The Dalai Lama:"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."

Voted... there my two cents worth for the poll......And I'll get a cup there in the morning...And thank them for there stand..
    Better to have and not need then to need and not have!!!!
    EDC G22+Clips=SECURITY

Put my vote in.

Spent quite a bit of time studying at various starbucks over the past couple years and I sure as heck didn't disarm.

I don't know how other state laws are written up, but I sure like Missouri's. I don't plan on letting a sign keeping me from carrying inside a place of business seeing as how disregarding the sign isn't a criminal act.

Quote Originally Posted by someguy85 View Post
    I don't know how other state laws are written up, but I sure like Missouri's. I don't plan on letting a sign keeping me from carrying inside a place of business seeing as how disregarding the sign isn't a criminal act.
    Just remember ...

If the management asks you to leave, refusal to immediately do so IS a criminal act. It's called trespassing.
    An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. - Robert A. Heinlein

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar
    I love these gun fearing nut jobs, that thinks banning the ownership / carrying of guns from law abiding citizans is going to lower gun crimes. The only way to stop guns crimes, is to search every inch of this country and take every last gun in this country and destroy them. Until that happens, thugs are going to get their guns, and are going to use them to commit violent crimes. There is no law, group or anything else is that is going to stop gun crimes period. By these idiots trying to take our guns away, they are only making more victims. If there was some sort of force on this planet that could stop gun crimes by us giving up our guns, I would be the first person in line to turn them in. But my guns are not going to kill any incident person on the street, and by turning them in, only opens me up to be a bigger target. I'll be damned if I'm going to be a victim of some sort of violent crime, and I'll be damned if I will pull my weapon on anyone unless all other forms of excaping a life or death situation have been used. If that day comes god forgive me, but I'm going to take that shot, and I shoot way to much and have way to much CQC training not to hit my mark. As for open carry, I say do it if you want to and its legal where you do it. I'm sure 99.999% of law abiding gun owning citizans are not going to walk into the local star bucks and shoot up the place because their foofoo coffee wasn't made right, or they didn't get it in a timely manner. For the rest of them that would do that, they shouldn't be owning guns because they have a serious mental issue thinking they should shoot the cute coffee girl behind the counter for not getting the coffee right. Ok that was my rant for the day, now back to the war.

i didn't see a poll attached to the page/link. where are you seeing the voting section.

Well that will be strike 2 for Starbucks! For starters, they publicly won't support our troops in Iraq or anywere fighting for OUR freedom, now banning OC? I guess I will have to make my own coffee and save LOTS of money!!!!
    God Bless the troops...especially the snipers!
    -LaRue Tactical -

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arffdog875 View Post
    Well that will be strike 2 for Starbucks! For starters, they publicly won't support our troops in Iraq or anywere fighting for OUR freedom, now banning OC? I guess I will have to make my own coffee and save LOTS of money!!!!
    Did I miss something???? I thought Starbucks was not prohibiting OC????
    An ounce of lead is worth 200lbs of cop.

VIP Member
    Done.

Both of your statements are incorrect.

I have never read anything from Starbucks Corporate that can be construed as not supporting our troops. Starbucks ships lots of their coffee to the troops.

They do NOT ban OC. The allow whatever the state law for that particular store allows.
    An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. - Robert A. Heinlein

VIP Member
    Done

Yes 7% (139)
    No 93% (1816)
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    Thomas Jefferson

Seems some folks are incapable of reading the english language. What is that about assuming? Some about making an ASS U ming
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Quote Originally Posted by LongRider View Post
    Seems some folks are incapable of reading the english language. What is that about assuming? Some about making an ASS U ming
    Lack of oxygen at higher altitudes can be a problem in rational thought
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links