Pop N Glo Targets - Reviews

This is a discussion on Pop N Glo Targets - Reviews within the Pop-N-Glo Targets forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Hello, got my sample targets!!! Thanx Dawg! I posted pics, some at around 15 yards and close ups. Will be buying!!!! Good deal. Target 000_0436.jpg ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Chris Dawg
  • 1 Post By barstoolguru
  • 1 Post By Penhall

Thread: Pop N Glo Targets - Reviews

Hello, got my sample targets!!! Thanx Dawg! I posted pics, some at around 15 yards and close ups. Will be buying!!!! Good deal.Target 000_0436.jpgTarget 000_0439.jpgTarget 000_0441.jpg
    Build your own! http://www.ktordnance.com/kto/

Jetico.......BC Wipe

2. Remove Ads

Got the targets in the mail Monday. Went to the range yesterday. YOU GUYS OWE ME $265.00. I expect a check NOW!!!!!! I just bought a new spotting scope and now I don't need it. YOU OWE ME!!!!! I will be ordering more. I can see these better than the orange brand. Very happy except for the scope thing. Used them at 100 yards with my Mosin and could see every shot. Even better with my Rem 700 with a scope. Haven't tried with a handgun but they will be better. Great product.
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

just got mine in today’s mail and now I am itching to go to the range and give them a try. What is it about getting a new range toy just makes you wanna go. With so many range restrictions on what you can shoot; these are acceptable as a target. The big ones are really big and I like the idea of the little stickers to patch the target.
    if anyone has ever used these type targets you can't use a magic marker to mark holes, taping them up defeats the impact making ability so the little sticker are a plus and makes the target last a little longer. Once again thanks

Edit: I had to compare the new targets with the others I use so I got a target out from the range a couple of weeks ago and put the “pop and glo” up next to it for comparison. As you can see there is quite a bit of difference in the size. At 100 yards this target would be seeable even with iron sights

target pics 003.jpg
    Last edited by barstoolguru; July 25th, 2012 at 02:56 PM.

Thank you for the reviews! Please do forget to ad product reviews on our web site at www.pop-n.glo.com

Quote Originally Posted by denver View Post
    Got the targets in the mail Monday. Went to the range yesterday. YOU GUYS OWE ME $265.00. I expect a check NOW!!!!!! I just bought a new spotting scope and now I don't need it. YOU OWE ME!!!!! I will be ordering more. I can see these better than the orange brand. Very happy except for the scope thing. Used them at 100 yards with my Mosin and could see every shot. Even better with my Rem 700 with a scope. Haven't tried with a handgun but they will be better. Great product.
    You can only imagine my reaction to this post as I was trying to sneak a peek on DC while at work. At first I was literally thinking "how could I owe him this much money by only sending free targets". I can only say that the check is in the mail

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Dawg View Post
    Thank you for the reviews! Please do forget to ad product reviews on our web site at www.pop-n.glo.com
    can we cheat.... copy and paste....lol
    Chris Dawg likes this.

Got mine in the mail this week too. I was going to the range to try them out this weekend but maybe I'll just take this afternoon off because now I can't wait.....

Got mine today! Now I just need to find time to use them :(

I too got mine and packaging and quality are great! Will get to use them sometime this week!!
    Glock 20sf, Glock 19 gen4, Glock 26 gen3, Colt 1911 Series 80

I ordered 100 11" targets. They are fantastic. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks for the prompt service and excellent product.
    Chris Dawg likes this.