Love my Pop-N-Glow targets

This is a discussion on Love my Pop-N-Glow targets within the Pop-N-Glo Targets forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Hello everyone, A while back Chris Dawg gave away some free samples of his Pop-N-Glow targets. I received mine about a week after I had ...

Thread: Love my Pop-N-Glow targets

Hello everyone,

A while back Chris Dawg gave away some free samples of his Pop-N-Glow targets. I received mine about a week after I had entered my name, and had not had a real chance to use them until this weekend. I am headed to Idaho next week for an Elk hunt and needed to sight in on my .257 Weatherby Mag. I changed loads for elk and I am glad I hit the range in time. I was bout 4" high at 100 yards!
    I had decided to try the targets and gave one to my dad as well. As you can see I knew right away (after three rounds) that I had to adjust down. Thanks to the Pop-N-Glow target, I was able to see my results easily and with out my spotting scope. My dad was also amazed at how well his target showed at 100.

Thanks to Pop-N-Glow I only fired 8 rounds and am headed to Idaho confident my gun is where I need it to be. Also .257 Weatherby is an expensive round ($51 a box at Gander Mtn.). Consider me a lifelong customer!!!!!Orion-20121006-00461.jpg

Outstanding! Good luck on the hunt!