Email confirmation.... Pop-N-Glo's were just delivered!

This is a discussion on Email confirmation.... Pop-N-Glo's were just delivered! within the Pop-N-Glo Targets forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Just a few days ago I ordered the 200 pack of Pop-N-Glo's and they were delivered to my house already. I am looking forward to ...

Thread: Email confirmation.... Pop-N-Glo's were just delivered!

Email confirmation.... Pop-N-Glo's were just delivered!

Just a few days ago I ordered the 200 pack of Pop-N-Glo's and they were delivered to my house already.
    I am looking forward to hitting the range this weekend and giving them a try.
    I will report back with my findings.
    Thanks for the fast service.

2. Remove Ads

Thats a lot of targets for closeup i just use printer paper but at 25yards or more they cam make it easier to see hits
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I guess I'm pretty cheap. 9 inch paper plates are .02 each. Get 'em 1000 at a time.

Maybe you guys have better vision than I do but I find these types of targets much more enjoyable to shoot and add to the range experience no matter the distance that I am shooting.
    I hope I purchased enough to get me through the weekend. :)

Xmeter, I'm not sure how far you're shooting, but if you staple a white paper plate to a piece of cardboard and shoot it you get distinct black-on-white, high contrast feedback. I don't want to sound condescending, but if you can't see the holes you make at 21 feet (typical defensive shooting range) on such a target, your eyesight must be pretty severely impared.

If that's the case, I'm truly sorry for you, and hope these work out to enable you to shoot.

If it's just a case of "I like dayglo splashes", more power to ya! I hope you enjoy it. I don't think they'll be any easier to see than my option, but sometimes you can't put a price tag on enjoyment!

For me, the extra cash spent on the target would quickly rob me of the fun of pretty colors. I told ya...I'm cheap.

Just got back from the range and trying out my new targets.
    I ended up taping the entire 12'' target to the cardboard and sending it down range. When the target had seen enough action I then peeled one of the 8'' off it's backer and centered it back on the 12'' and continued. It worked out very well. It didn't matter what caliber I was shooting as they worked just as well with my .22 as they did with my .45.
    I taped the 12'' to the target instead of peeling it off and sticking it on because that way I had the black circles in the corners as targets also.
    I do wear glasses but my eyesight with them is quite good and I would still rather shoot at something like this rather than the ones that I was just printing off myself. Like I stated earlier, I believe it adds to the range experience for me. Everybody is different.
    I am fortunate enough to be at the point in my life that I have enough discretionary income to splurge a bit on myself..... and I seem to like the ''dayglo splashes''