Pop-N-Glo Targets - $7.50 Discount

This is a discussion on Pop-N-Glo Targets - $7.50 Discount within the Pop-N-Glo Targets forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Pop-N-Glo Targets are now offering a $7.50 discount on all purchases for a very limited time until 2/14/2014. Simply type "discount" (without the "'s) during ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pop-N-Glo Targets - $7.50 Discount

Pop-N-Glo Targets - $7.50 Discount

Pop-N-Glo Targets are now offering a $7.50 discount on all purchases for a very limited time until 2/14/2014. Simply type "discount" (without the "'s) during checkout in the coupon field. Please check our targets at Pop-N-Glo Targets - Sight In With Clear & Instant Results!. Don't forget that we have Free Shipping!
    Enjoy,
    James Harris

2. Remove Ads

It's not giving me the discount.

Sorry about that, it should be all set now!

Order placed!
    That's a pretty good deal delivered right to my door. I'm a big fac of reactive targets. It's easier for me to pick out the fresh bullet holes.

Very good deal - ordered! This is my favorite type of target. Makes it much easier to "walk" your POA right to the bullseye.
    "It may seem difficult at first, but everything is difficult at first."

Good start guys, this promotion ends this week.

Order placed, look forward to seeing how they compare to other reactive "glow" targets on the market
    When Guns Are Outlawed, Only Outlaws will have guns

Just remember, When seconds count help is mere minutes away

Also remember, When you go to trial by jury you are putting yourself into the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

Just placed an order. Glad to support a FL based company. Just an fyi, most shops are charging $1-1.50 per target. These are around .25 cents, really good deal.
    NRA Member
    Criminology Student
    Expert in learning :)

2 more days left on the discount, take advantage while you can!

Received mine earlier this afternoon. Thanks for the sticker too!
    NRA Member
    Criminology Student
    Expert in learning :)

Thanks guys for a fantastic response on the promotion, there is still a few hours left if you are interested.

Just wanted to mention that I recieved my order in a timely fashion and look forward to getting out to the range to try them out...just not sure how soon that will be!
    When Guns Are Outlawed, Only Outlaws will have guns

Just remember, When seconds count help is mere minutes away

Also remember, When you go to trial by jury you are putting yourself into the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

Mine arrived quickly and the quality looks outstanding. Excellent item. Will get to test them this weekend.

Once I started using this kind of target, shooting without them feels suboptimal.
    "It may seem difficult at first, but everything is difficult at first."

Here is my review of these targets shooting .45 at 10-15 yds. Not that anybody asked...

The first thing I saw, before I bought them, was they do not have as many "repair dots" as the other popular reactive bullseye target.
    Works for me. I rarely use those anyway. Not unless I'm pealing one off to use as the target itself. I've got a whole stack of backing papers with most of those dots still on them because I hate throwing anything away. Usually by the time I can't make out my bullet holes anymore, too much of the target is blown away for those dots to stick on anything I might want covered up. Maybe my groups are "too tight"

The second thing I noticed, when I went to use my first one, is the target is thinner.
    Hey, if that is keeping costs down I'm all for it. There's no need for a heavier stick-on target. I used these targets both in clean areas and also shot up areas and they stuck on, without tearing, just fine. Save a tree and all that

And finally, how do they work? I like 'em!
    The last thing I noticed was the bullet hole does not have as large a ring around it from the undercolor. You don't see as "big" of a hit, but when your shots start grouping you can still make the individual hits out and see where the last shot hit. It isn't like one big green area before it turns into a large ragged hole.

I don't expect them to have sales, discounts and free shipping all the time, but as long as they stay competitive I'll keep buying these.

Hello PAcanis,
    I am like you in that I usually have a larger hole in the target to "repair" than random holes that is why we decided to go with the larger cover up labels. I also have a ton of pages left over with only the cover up's on them. The 1/3 IDPA targets have many more smaller cover up labels.
    There is no "magic" with how the targets are made. The will generally show a bigger "glow" around the hole placed on a solid surface rather than holes from another target, but I do it too.
    I am glad you liked them and we plan on keeping shipping at no charge as long as we can, if not forever!
    Thanks again,
    Chris Harris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast