Peace out bros!

Peace out bros!

This is a discussion on Peace out bros! within the Pop-N-Glo Targets forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; This is our last few hours of advertising on Defensive Carry and we leave with a heavy heart. We are trying to cut corners to ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By welder516

Thread: Peace out bros!

Peace out bros!

This is our last few hours of advertising on Defensive Carry and we leave with a heavy heart. We are trying to cut corners to find our way in this world. It is with a heavy heart that we leave as Defensive Carry as it in right in the wheel house of the potential buyers of the targets that we sell. At any rate Pop N Glo Targets is still in business and would love any attention that you can give us!
    Thank you,
    Chris Dawg
    (James Harris)

VIP Member
    Good Luck to you .
    Chris Dawg likes this.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

I hope you make it as well. Next time I need to order targets I've got you in My Favorites.

Makes me sad. I've always had superb service and satisfaction from your products, and will continue to order from you.

Thanks for the support guys, keep in mind that we are not going away we just need to find other ways of advertising. Frankly I was surprised to see the add still up this morning.