Spacer for Glock Gen3 Slide on Gen4 Frame?

This is a discussion on Spacer for Glock Gen3 Slide on Gen4 Frame? within the Reference & "How To" Forum forums, part of the Related Topics category; Got my new G21 Gen4 yesterday...lovely weapon, but I want to get a G20 slide for it so I can get 10MM , .40, and ...

Thread: Spacer for Glock Gen3 Slide on Gen4 Frame?

Got my new G21 Gen4 yesterday...lovely weapon, but I want to get a G20 slide for it so I can get 10MM , .40, and .357 sig barrels. I cannot find Gen4 G20 slides anywhere...and the aftermarket hasn't started making them yet. I find that it is possible to use a Gen3 slide on a Gen4 frame...except the dust cover doesn't quite match up (pic below). So the logical question...does anyone make a spacer to fill the gap? As a side question, does anyone know of a site selling Gen4 G20 15rd mags (with the slot for left handed mag release)?

temp.jpg

Cool

You may want to call this company and ask them your questions.

If anyone would know they should. I have used them for many items over the years.

GlockStore.com - Glock Handguns, Glock Parts & Accessories, Glock Magazines & Apparel

Image.jpg
    II Timothy 1:7 God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.

"Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer". T. Larkin

Sponsored Links