tac lites

This is a discussion on tac lites within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I currently have a surefire e2d defender i love it. I would like another lite about the same size that i can carry with a ...

Thread: tac lites

tac lites

I currently have a surefire e2d defender i love it. I would like another lite about the same size that i can carry with a strike bezle strobe function as well as normal light function does anyone have some suggestions

2. Remove Ads

Nick, look here for some more info.
    http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...some-help.html

why a strobe? I don't buy into the "your going to blind them with your light". If I have to shoot I'm just going to aim for the bright a$$ light.........

Quote Originally Posted by tennvol View Post
    why a strobe? I don't buy into the "your going to blind them with your light". If I have to shoot I'm just going to aim for the bright a$$ light.........
    This thread should explain why:

Used a "tactical" flashlight last night and won.

you ever had a surefire blind you. i dont run my light continuously ever i practice just momentary lighting and if it gets your eyes your probably not going to aim for the bright light. you will probably get stunned for a minute as your brain trys to process what exactly is going on and if you do have a gun out its likely if the person with the light is carrying a gun you will get shot first. but that is all hypethetical of course you never know whats going to happen until after. but i have broken up alot of fights with drunk ass people at mardi gras and so forth. a light is good thing to have i carry my gun my light and an extra mag

Check out Costco

Got an ad today from Costco. They have a sale on TechLite Tactical LED flashlights. 160 Lumens. The price is 2 for $14.99 incl. batteries. Hard to tell from the ad or picture. May be worth the trip to see.
    I just got my Fenix LD10 from Amazon on Tuesday. Pretty impressive little lite.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahrdoor View Post
    Got an ad today from Costco. They have a sale on TechLite Tactical LED flashlights. 160 Lumens. The price is 2 for $14.99 incl. batteries. Hard to tell from the ad or picture. May be worth the trip to see.
    I just got my Fenix LD10 from Amazon on Tuesday. Pretty impressive little lite.
    I bought a pack of these for my daughters to keep their hands off my fenix LD20 and surefire G2. They are pretty bright. I have not compared them directly to my lights for brightness. They are obviously not as sturdy as mine.

While it doesn't seem to come with a strike bezel, I've been looking at the 4Sevens Qaurk Tactical series lately because of the ability to program it to use whichever 2 modes you prefer the most (i.e. strobe function on first click).

I have a Surefire G2 LED with a Malkoff dropin and love it, but the size prevents EDC for me, and it's just 1 brightness (REALLY bright with the dropin). I bought a Fenix LD10 and love the versatility, but for SD purposes getting to the strobe is an extra step.

Links