Bad experience--Tommy's GunPacks

This is a discussion on Bad experience--Tommy's GunPacks within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The short story: I ordered a gun pack in early December. In January, I was told twice it had shipped. I got nothing. I repeatedly ...

Thread: Bad experience--Tommy's GunPacks

Bad experience--Tommy's GunPacks

The short story: I ordered a gun pack in early December. In January, I was told twice it had shipped. I got nothing. I repeatedly asked for a refund, but was told my product was on the way. Nothing arrived. In late February, I was emailed an apology that s**t happens and I am just one of those customers who has bad luck. I am then promised a refund and an upgraded custom pack for free. By late March I still have no pack or money. I request a refund two more times. I finally got my money refunded only three and a half months after I ordered. And, no, I did not get the free pack!

2. Remove Ads

They've been good to me!

I ordered a total of three of thier "free" gunpacks and have received all three. There was a hold up on one of them and I emailed them and asked the status. I adjusted my color choice and had it promptly.

I like the product. It is great for traveling and playing in the woods.

Sorry you didn't fare as well.
    Hooah! It's an Army thing!

topsblades@gmail.com

Administrator
    Make a phone call. Ask to speak to the owner or supervisor.
    Tell them that your intention is to start posting on every Internet firearm forum about your overall dissatisfaction with them and their lack of integrity as an Internet business and how they obviously cannot be trusted to keep their word (in general) or their specific promise to you.

Tell them that you've already started posting on DefensiveCarry.com first and that the DC Moderators are willing to make your public gripe "go away" and off of the forum if they decide to "man up" keep their promise to you.

If this stays posted...eventually thousands of members are going to read this thread.

So...Folks...What do you'all think about Tommy and his Gunpaks not keeping to their word or their promise and screwing over a fellow forum member?

I personally think it SUCKS!

What say you all?

Tommy can you hear me? <~~~
    You might play a mean pinball but, your word ain't worth a bucket of whale puke.

In Tommy's defense deaf, dumb and blind kids have a hard time vocalizing. So even if he gave you his word I would imagine it'd be a bit garbled.

I ordered a fanny pack from them.............took 3 1/2 months to get, even thought they billed my credit card immediately. Several emails to request status were replied to with total BS about not running a sweatshop, hard to find help (in this economy?????), etc.

When I finally got it, it is very good quality and design, but I will NEVER buy from them again.

YMMV

Lon

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Make a phone call. Ask to speak to the owner or supervisor.
    Tell them that your intention is to start posting on every Internet firearm forum about your overall dissatisfaction with them and their lack of integrity as an Internet business and how they obviously cannot be trusted to keep their word (in general) or their specific promise to you.

Tell them that you've already started posting on DefensiveCarry.com first and that the DC Moderators are willing to make your public gripe "go away" and off of the forum if they decide to "man up" keep their promise to you.

If this stays posted...eventually thousands of members are going to read this thread.

So...Folks...What do you'all think about Tommy and his Gunpaks not keeping to their word or their promise and screwing over a fellow forum member?

I personally think it SUCKS!

What say you all?

Tommy can you hear me? <~~~
    You might play a mean pinball but, your word ain't worth a bucket of whale puke.
    agree.......Always good advice
    You may not like guns. You may choose not to own one. That is your right.
    You might not believe in God. That is your choice.
    However, if someone breaks into your home at 3AM the first two things you are going to do are:
    1) Call someone with a gun.
    2)Pray they get there in time." - A wise man

How about a link.

So when I call then I can say " I'm considering a purchase, but I'm reluctant because of the negative reviews I read on DC.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Hmmm good thing I didn't buy one. I had been looking at getting one to keep my XD9 and some spare mags in for "bumps in the night" but now I'll look for something else. And I was going to get their top of the line one too.
    "It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we will hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood, until it rains down from the skies. Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles that every man from every faith can embrace." -McManus twins Boondock Saints

About a year ago, Tommy's Gun Packs were having a sale...1/2 off on anything.
    I bought one for my wife and one for me...got them quickly and an extra one for placing the order. No problem with my order.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I just got my Low Profile Sidekick from Tommy's. It was half off. Man, do I love half off! Got it in a little less than 2 weeks. Very happy with their product. I definitely will buy from Tommy's again.
    Question Everything!

Links