Are there any ear plugs that will plug into your ipod?

This is a discussion on Are there any ear plugs that will plug into your ipod? within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Majorlk Personally, one should be concentrating on what one is doing while shooting, not listening to music. Negligent discharges and other nasty ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Are there any ear plugs that will plug into your ipod?

Quote Originally Posted by Majorlk View Post
    Personally, one should be concentrating on what one is doing while shooting, not listening to music. Negligent discharges and other nasty stuff are virtually always caused by a shooter being distracted instead of paying attention.

Additionally, if one has music blaring in their ears, one cannot hear range commands.
    My range is about 100' from my side door...but you have a point for those at public ranges.

I did about a year of a war with rock in my headphones, I can probably manage target practice...even 40 years later.

I happen to have speakers not far from my "firing line", but would not hesitate to use my mp3 player under my muffs if that were more convenient.

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

-- L. Neil Smith

2. Remove Ads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links