Command Arms Accessories (CAA) 'UFH'

This is a discussion on Command Arms Accessories (CAA) 'UFH' within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Have any of you heard of, seen or actually own/used this product? It is not carried by any of my companys clients and until an ...

Thread: Command Arms Accessories (CAA) 'UFH'

Question Command Arms Accessories (CAA) 'UFH'

Have any of you heard of, seen or actually own/used this product?
    It is not carried by any of my companys clients and until an hour ago I'd not heard of this unit...But it looks to be the sweet spot perfect answer for use on everything from carbine and railed handgun to shotguns with rail.

http://commandarms.com/product.asp?pID=162&cID=19

Best part it's available in four different OD tube sizes AND is available with a quick release mount base.

I ask because reviews on this product are light via the internets and I've never heard of it and Midway USA lists it as being "Discontinued by manufacturer" yet many other continue to list it as for sale except for Brownells and my own clients (!)...
    As well there is no mention made of it at ARFcom or WeaponEvolution among the other more typical GIJOE gear-tec sites.

That gives me pause, even as the unit is just $29.

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

2. Remove Ads

IMO...the CAA stuff is junk. There's one of those items on EBay right now matter of fact.

See that's what I was wondering...Are they generally on par with TAPCO, or not.

Considering I see nothing of the GIJOE & COBRA wannabe super squirrel types running CAA stuff in general it makes me wonder; Why (not)?

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

For a light mount, I would check out the VTAC mount.

Links