Congrats on your free tac light!

This is a discussion on Congrats on your free tac light! within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Less than a month ago I had post on which tac light I should buy. So I ended up spending 50$ on a Quark 123 ...

Thread: Congrats on your free tac light!

Congrats on your free tac light!

Less than a month ago I had post on which tac light I should buy. So I ended up spending 50$ on a Quark 123 light. A very nice light and extremely small. Well I was out last night doing what us young kids do best, drinking. Since I was not carrying, because of the bars and drinking, I thought I should have some form of protection. So I strap on my knife and my new favorite accessory, my light. Seems in my night of drinking at the bar, the light was so small that I in fact lost it. So If you are in the GR area of MI there is a free 4sevens Quark light out there in brand new condition. When you do find it, let me know and I will forward on the original box, manual and accessories. If you are really nice about it, I may even throw in a brand new, unopened battery. Now if you are going to go out looking for it, I will give you one hint, there were lots of pool tables there. Which is weird because I do not really play pool.

In the end it may work out because now I have an excuse to purchase a Quark 123*2 light, slightly bigger and maybe not as easy to lose.

2. Remove Ads

Sorry to hear about your loss. I just received my Quark 123 and I love it. How were you carrying it? Pocket? Clip?

Carrying on the belt with the clip. I have been debating between carry with clip on belt or clip in the pocket. Looks like I made the wrong choice.

I saw this clip today and I think it may be perfect for the Quark.

TEC Accessories P-7 Suspension Clip - Stainless Steel Pocket Clip

I like the clip. If I bought another small one I would definitely carry it that way. I did already order the Quark 123*2. Hopefully the larger size won't be lost in less than 30 days.

I thought I lost my Fenix PD30 but my daughter hid it from me. If it makes you feel any better I returned a "free" flashlight to 4Sevens. I ordered two batteries and thought it was odd the package was so large. I opened it up and there were my two batteries inside a box with a Quark 123 Tactical, R5 Edition. I knew I didn't win a contest so I called and shipped back the light minus batteries.

4Sevens is refunding my shipping costs.

Looked like a nice flashlight
    For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Romans 6:23
    www.Jesus-is-Savior.com
    Fundmental Brodcasting Network
    www.ConsitutionParty.org

Quote Originally Posted by claimed4all View Post
    Less than a month ago I had post on which tac light I should buy. So I ended up spending 50$ on a Quark 123 light. A very nice light and extremely small. Well I was out last night doing what us young kids do best, drinking. Since I was not carrying, because of the bars and drinking, I thought I should have some form of protection. So I strap on my knife and my new favorite accessory, my light. Seems in my night of drinking at the bar, the light was so small that I in fact lost it. So If you are in the GR area of MI there is a free 4sevens Quark light out there in brand new condition. When you do find it, let me know and I will forward on the original box, manual and accessories. If you are really nice about it, I may even throw in a brand new, unopened battery. Now if you are going to go out looking for it, I will give you one hint, there were lots of pool tables there. Which is weird because I do not really play pool.

In the end it may work out because now I have an excuse to purchase a Quark 123*2 light, slightly bigger and maybe not as easy to lose.

Which bar was it? about a year ago i lost a light and some sun glasses at graydons crossing. Should have been hanging out at my favorite watering hole of old Mulligans

Links