Donations: Bore Snakes and Other Items for the Military

Donations: Bore Snakes and Other Items for the Military

This is a discussion on Donations: Bore Snakes and Other Items for the Military within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This is to include the 'stan guys also. A post on another thread got me started wanting to do this. A reloading and cartridge site ...

Thread: Donations: Bore Snakes and Other Items for the Military

Thumbs up Donations: Bore Snakes and Other Items for the Military

This is to include the 'stan guys also.

A post on another thread got me started wanting to do this. A reloading and cartridge site has been sending some stuff and I remember Boresnakes being one of their good ideas. I can't find the site now, but they are membership based, and have a wildcat cartridge design feature. Anyone who knows the site let me know.

Any kind of gear you have that is new or in good-as-new condition, that you think our guys over there in combat land would appreciate. Think light, a few reloading presses and I'd have to get a sponsor to afford the freight!

Doesn't have to be much, just practical, for their world. They should know we still are "for them" even through the bad press.

I'm putting my six .22 boresnakes into the box, (gun show this weekend in JAX, Yes!), and will cover the freight to ship over the proceeds we come up with. Combat Carry Care Package. Let's "wrap it up" and mail the stuff in by July 4th.

Bruce Hinton
    Last edited by Agencyman; June 5th, 2006 at 08:16 AM.
    Try not. Do or do not, there is no try.-- Yoda
    G4W is now, be "Vigilant Always" - Bruce, (vet)USASA, NRA, IDPA, USPSA, IHMSA, & USCCA!

Senior Member Array ssssthesnake's Avatar
    bruce how about holsters ect that we all have and never use and where do we send it to get it to you i got some things id like to donate

That's a great idea. I have some of those too. I'll bet those guys would find a use for almost any type.

Just e-mail or PM, and I'll send you an address. I'll probably be able to get one of the services organizations to take care of finding a receiving address in-theater.

In case you're wondering, I have already threatened myself with "Death by Kenda" if I so much as cast a covetous glance at anything!!! By the time it gets to me, it belongs to the folks puttin' it all on the line for us back here.

Thanks,
    Bruce
    G4W is now, be "Vigilant Always" - Bruce, (vet)USASA, NRA, IDPA, USPSA, IHMSA, & USCCA!

Wow 4000 members. Congrats.

I guess however you can undo this sticky.

Appreciate it.

B.

Time pull down this sticky. I'm shipping everything out tomorrow. Boy, sure wish I could be there to see their faces light up. Amazing what only several thousand can come up with...

Six, count 'em, boresnakes!

Ciao

Sponsored Links