Hey guys and gals,
I just wanted to get your overall impressions of the quality of LaserMax internal laser sights. I am currently saving up for one to add to my XD-9 SC and I was talking to a guy at the gun store down the street and he was telling me that he had seen people who had trouble keeping it zero'd in when using it regularly at the range.
Can any of you give me your impressions? I know a few folks have made some comments in other threads but I hoped to get a few comments specifically about quality, the ability for the product to stay on target under heavy use, and what the service might be like if you have an issue.
If you have one and you comment here, please include the following data points:
1. What gun do you use it with?
2. How many rounds do you think you've shot with the LaserMax in place?
3. Do you usually remove it before a heavy round of range shooting?
4. Does it have any impact on the way the gun feels when you shoot it?
5. Have you had any problem with the springs?
Thanks so much for your help!