Gun Belt HELP

Gun Belt HELP

This is a discussion on Gun Belt HELP within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have been wearing a thick leather western style belt from Shepler's but it doesnt hold my pistol close enough to me when I am ...

Thread: Gun Belt HELP

Gun Belt HELP

I have been wearing a thick leather western style belt from Shepler's but it doesnt hold my pistol close enough to me when I am wanting to tuck my shirt in. I have always heard a nice gun belt makes a huge difference in concealment. So I have been looking for a western looking brown leather gun belt(yes Im from Texas and wear a belt buckle), with velcro on the inside to wear with my crossbreed supertuck. I have found a few places online that sell western style gun belts but they are very expensive and im a broke grad student. Does a decently priced, brown western style gun belt with an inside of velcro exist?

I'd recommend looking around at any local leather crafters and give 'em your specifications. Also, there's a gaggle of cowboy action shooters suppliers that mat have what you want. Use your google-fu and look around.

Be advised, a good, quality gunbelt will cost a few extra bucks BUT, it'll make a WORLD of diffrence!

I rode roughstock in college and I understand your situation a little bit. My All Around buckle has occupied a few of my belts.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    I have been wearing a thick leather western style belt from Shepler's but it doesnt hold my pistol close enough to me when I am wanting to tuck my shirt in. I have always heard a nice gun belt makes a huge difference in concealment. So I have been looking for a western looking brown leather gun belt(yes Im from Texas and wear a belt buckle), with velcro on the inside to wear with my crossbreed supertuck. I have found a few places online that sell western style gun belts but they are very expensive and im a broke grad student. Does a decently priced, brown western style gun belt with an inside of velcro exist?
    I use a Don Hume belt with my crossbreed , huge different and is only $30 , good luck

gun belts

Call Mr. Peradeaux at Slade's Saddle Shop in Luling. He has made my belts for some years now and they are great. Tell him what you want and he will fix you up. He has a website but it is best to call and talk to him in person. His belts will definitely last a long time.

kpw
    The Beltman has impressioned gunbelts with velcro. Also has a couple nice buckles.

Gun Belts by The Belt Man | tel. (919) 387-1997 | IMPRESSION GUN BELTS
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

511 tatacal belt

I just received my Cross Breed Holster gun belt today 3 weeks after placing my order. The belt cost $30.00 less than the company that I purchase my holsters from and I thought it was worth trying this belt out. The quality, fit and finish was very good and I am pleased with my purchase. A good dedicated two layer gunbelt makes a huge difference in the way the holster and handgun fit and ride on your person. I carry a Glock 23 in a IWB quality holster and this new belt is a great addition to the comfort of this rig. Kudos Cross Breed.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Sponsored Links