Cherry Wood Grips for a Beretta

This is a discussion on Cherry Wood Grips for a Beretta within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone know where I can find a set of cherry wood grips to fit an M9 (Beretta 92/96)? A friend is working on a ...

Thread: Cherry Wood Grips for a Beretta

Does anyone know where I can find a set of cherry wood grips to fit an M9 (Beretta 92/96)?

A friend is working on a promotion ceremony for Colonel going up to one star, and she wants to get him a set of cherry wood grips which she will then have the one-star carved on to (don't ask, I'm just doing the favor)...

Apprently, a general officer she once worked for had this, and she likes it, so she wants to do it for this Colonel...
    VCDL Member
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
    Theodore Roosevelt

Distinguished Member Array razor02097's Avatar
    I think Hogue can do custom jobs like that. Maybe contact them directly. How soon did they need the grips?
    There is something about firing 4,200 thirty millimeter rounds/min that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hogue or Eagle grips would be the first I would call....but a member here Sarge43 does custom grips, dont know about for beretta though. 1911 seems to be his specialty.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Quote Originally Posted by razor02097 View Post
    I think Hogue can do custom jobs like that. Maybe contact them directly. How soon did they need the grips?

Thanks both razor02097 and jwhite75

She needs them by the end of July, so she has to get moving.
    VCDL Member
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by DaveJay View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find a set of cherry wood grips to fit an M9 (Beretta 92/96)?

A friend is working on a promotion ceremony for Colonel going up to one star, and she wants to get him a set of cherry wood grips which she will then have the one-star carved on to (don't ask, I'm just doing the favor)...

Apprently, a general officer she once worked for had this, and she likes it, so she wants to do it for this Colonel...
    Check out what Esmerelda has to offer... I took a quick look and didn't see cherry, but the rosewood or cocobolo might be a nice alternative. Don't be bashful about giving her a call to ask about your project, either.

http://www.esmeralda.cc/
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    Check out what Esmerelda has to offer... I took a quick look and didn't see cherry, but the rosewood or cocobolo might be a nice alternative. Don't be bashful about giving her a call to ask about your project, either.

http://www.esmeralda.cc/
    Thanks. I think that's the site she's looking for!
    VCDL Member
    Theodore Roosevelt

Hogue grips.... they make a cherry wood one. I have a new set on mine and really like them. But, good luck finding someone with them on hand for a Beretta.

Which model Beretta are you talking about ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    Hogue grips.... they make a cherry wood one. I have a new set on mine and really like them. But, good luck finding someone with them on hand for a Beretta.

Which model Beretta are you talking about ?
    Military issue M-9
    VCDL Member
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    Order direct. Quote from the Hogue site:

How To Get Hogue Products
    Please check with your local dealers to see if they carry Hogue. Hogue products are available at many fine shops and as more shooters ask for them they will become available at many more. If Hogue grips are not available at your local dealer, you may place your order by mail or by using our toll free number.
    An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. - Robert A. Heinlein

Links