Leatherman Charge Case help

This is a discussion on Leatherman Charge Case help within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recently purchased a leatherman charge for work and I am loving it. My problem is the case. I have to dress fairly professional and ...

Thread: Leatherman Charge Case help

Leatherman Charge Case help

I recently purchased a leatherman charge for work and I am loving it. My problem is the case. I have to dress fairly professional and the case doesn't look good with my clothes. I tried carrying it with the pocket clip which works but is pretty bulky. Can anyone recommend a replacement case? I know this is wishful thinking but IF possible I would love to find something leather (but I would settle for nice nylon) and with a clip so that I could remove it without having to take my belt off. Another great feature would be if I could rotate it to carry it horizontal. Any ideas?
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

2. Remove Ads

Maybe some kind of cell phone case?
    Adam

"For me, it is far better to grasp the universe as it is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan - The Demon-Haunted World

Quote Originally Posted by Orion46 View Post
    Maybe some kind of cell phone case?
    I had considered that but all the ones I have looked at are WAY to wide.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

tuckable IWB sheath! lol

jk, the charge is a big mutli tool, probably heavy too...have u thought about carrying a juice? those are smaller lighter, and has a nicer leather case...

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi View Post
    tuckable IWB sheath! lol

jk, the charge is a big mutli tool, probably heavy too...have u thought about carrying a juice? those are smaller lighter, and has a nicer leather case...
    Unfortunately the juice doesnt quite have the capabilities I need/want. It's around 8oz's I believe which is a bit chunky.

bpw
    Love my Charge Ti! Mine came with a leather case.

Premium Leather Sheath III

Does not rotate, though, and is not a clip on. b

Look at Lowe's/Home Depot. They usually have multi-tool cases in their tools sections.
    For a man interested only in passin' through, he suddenly found himself entangled in a deadly struggle….

ad utrumque paratus

Quote Originally Posted by Passin' Through View Post
    Look at Lowe's/Home Depot. They usually have multi-tool cases in their tools sections.
    Hadn't thought of that. Thanks for the tip!

Leatherman Charge a good multi-tool, here are a few tips were culled from personal experience of my own, you should not use the leather cover it retains moisture and ballistic nylon Cordura recently nylon became popular. Maxpedition Single sheath
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    I recently purchased a leatherman charge for work and I am loving it. My problem is the case. I have to dress fairly professional and the case doesn't look good with my clothes. I tried carrying it with the pocket clip which works but is pretty bulky. Can anyone recommend a replacement case? I know this is wishful thinking but IF possible I would love to find something leather (but I would settle for nice nylon) and with a clip so that I could remove it without having to take my belt off. Another great feature would be if I could rotate it to carry it horizontal. Any ideas?
    Thanks You and God Bless You DefensiveCarry.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post

Same here, that's why I carry a Juice S2 at work and the Charge weekends and not at work.

You can order replacement cases in ballistic nylon or leather. I wore out the Velcro on mine (twice) because I use it daily. I made a kydex case for it. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336912208.784790.jpg here it is next to the kydex flashlight holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yoda, I am, yes.

Like the looks. Any info on how to make and where to find materials needed would be great!

Links