A couple of sale items at Midway

This is a discussion on A couple of sale items at Midway within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just received an email flyer from Midway and there were a couple of items I thought I'd pass along. The Maglula UpLULA universal pistol magazine ...

Thread: A couple of sale items at Midway

Just received an email flyer from Midway and there were a couple of items I thought I'd pass along.

The Maglula UpLULA universal pistol magazine loader is just too handy of an item not to have one.

If there's any difference between the Midway Competition Range Bag and the 5.11 Tactical range bag selling for more than twice as much, the difference is minimal. I have two of the Midway range bags and they are great. Big enough that you can put enough in them to almost make them too heavy to carry, tough as nails and pockets everywhere. Great bag for the money.

Just thought I'd pass these along to all of you who may be thinking about one of these.

Hoss
    Sig 239 SAS 40 S&W / Sig 239 9mm / Kahr PM-9 / Walther PPS .40 / Sig P-245 / Ruger LCP
    Beretta Tomcat / Walther PPK / BDA 380 / Taurus 85 / Kel-Tec PF-9 / Am. Derringer 357

NRA Life Member
    My Web Site

Thanks cvhoss I could use another range bag. And you are right about the UpLULA I should get another just in case.
    LET FREEDOM REIGN NOT GOVERNMENT

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cvhoss View Post
    The Maglula UpLULA universal pistol magazine loader is just too handy of an item not to have one.
    Thanks, ordered one!

Sponsored Links