Beretta 90-two holster

This is a discussion on Beretta 90-two holster within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm posting this just out of good will, as I searched high and low for months, and couldn't find anything. Now that I have spent ...

Thread: Beretta 90-two holster

Beretta 90-two holster

I'm posting this just out of good will, as I searched high and low for months, and couldn't find anything. Now that I have spent money on several different holsters, testing, I'd like to help others.

So, for all of you with a Beretta 90 two, or hesitating to get one, for lack of a holster (with the exception of Berettas leather thumbreaks, which I hate, and other custom $300 holsters), the Bianchi 4584 Evader Belt Holster, designed for the Beretta 92, fits them both... The ONLY thing I've noticed is that you should have the rail cover on, because depending on any additional forward cant you place on the gun during draw, the grooves of the rail can snag. There is NO snag with the rail cover on.

For those of you unfamiliar with that type of holster, I actually own 5 of them now, Hk USPC, 1911, Sig 226, Glock 21, and now the Beretta. They are VERY comfortable, ride close and high, and the middle-finger release switch works flawlessly. Something I've noticed on Serpa holsters is that if you try to draw, before you release, the tension from the trigger guard, actually prevents you from pressing the release button, so you have to push the gun back down, press the button, and pull up again. This is not the case with the Bianchi Evaders, no matter how much upward tension is placed on the holster, you can still release the gun. Without releasing the lever, however, the gun stays put.

I feel like I just wrote an advertisement for Bianchi. But hell, they made a good holster, share the wealth.

Hopes this helps some fellow shooters.

Happy shooting.

2. Remove Ads

I have a 90-Two. I found some holster companies that make them. If you spend about 10 minute on Google, you can find several. Many are from smaller holster companies, however

Links