Defensive Carry banner

Safe for 10 handguns

767 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Siafu 
#1 ·
Alright I have a nice 36 gun sentry safe that stays at my parents with all my long guns in it but I need something for my apartment for my handguns, important documents, and cash. I need something that can hold at least 10 handguns, documents, and cash as well as be fire safe and hopefully under 150lbs so it isn"t impossible to move empty. Anyone have any suggestions?

#2 ·
Bolt it down to something like a portable framework that you can assemble inside of a closet but won't fit through the closet door when assembled. Smaller safes in apartments can be wheeled out with a handtruck too easy.

Apart from that set a budget and go shopping. The fire safes sold at office stores are more for fire protection and not really theft protection. This being my first post here I haven't really explored the site yet but I'm certain that there has to be a thread on picking a good safe and what to look for.

#3 ·
Walmart has a decent size one, and you can try sams club too...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.