Great Deal @ Sierra Trading Today

This is a discussion on Great Deal @ Sierra Trading Today within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ladies and gentlemen, I wasn't sure where to post this, so forgive me. Sierra Trading Post is selling a nice First Aid kit today for ...

Thread: Great Deal @ Sierra Trading Today

Ladies and gentlemen,

I wasn't sure where to post this, so forgive me.
    Sierra Trading Post is selling a nice First Aid kit today for $19.99
    I know I am going to pick one up for camping this Summer.

Here's the link and a description of what is included:
    Adventure Medical Kits Weekender LT First Aid Kit - Save 66%

# Closeouts. The Adventure Medical Kits Weekender LT first aid kit is great compact kit for camping, backpacking, watersports, RVing, travel and more. Designed for 1-6 people for 1-7 days
    # Kit includes:
    # Information: A Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine by Eric A. Weiss, M.D.
    # Bleeding-CPR: Laerdal CPR face shield; Nitrile gloves w/ bio sticker and hand wipe; 5x9 Trauma pad dressing; Accident report form insert
    # Wound/Burn/Blister Care: 1x3 Fabric adhesive bandages (5); Knuckle fabric adhesive bandages (5); 3 Conforming gauze, non-sterile bandages (3); x4 Wound closure strips (10); 2x2 Sterile gauze dressing (2); 4x4 Sterile gauze dressing (2); 2x1 Rectangle sterile GlacierGel dressing; 3x4 Die-cut moleskin dressing; Cotton tip applicators (2); 3x4 Sterile non-adherent dressing (2); 1 cloth tape (10 yds.); Duct Tape (5 yds. ); Topical anesthetic/antiseptic wipes (6); Topical Povidone solution; Benzoin topical adhesive swabs (2); Topical antibiotic ointment packs (9)
    # Fractures/Sprains: Trianglular bandage; Elastic bandage with hook-and-loop closure
    # Instruments: Pencil; Safety pins (3); Folding scissors; Tweezers; 20cc wound irrigation syringe; Single use thermometer (3); 4 red zip tie
    # Medications: Acetaminophen tablets (4); Antihistamine tablets (2); Aspirin tablets (2); Ibuprofen tablets (4)
    # Dimensions: 5-x7-x3-
    # Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz.
    # Material: Nylon bag
    # Closeouts. USA, components imported
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides" - Thomas Jefferson

Moderators, This deal is gone, please remove or close the thread.

Thanks,

Mill419
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides" - Thomas Jefferson

Links