Looking for a BOB.

This is a discussion on Looking for a BOB. within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I already have a Bug Out Bag. The old milirtary packs that have the three large pockets on the back and can mount to a ...

Thread: Looking for a BOB.

Looking for a BOB.

I already have a Bug Out Bag. The old milirtary packs that have the three large pockets on the back and can mount to a frame. Only cost me $5. But a while back (months) I read a thread talking about a BOB and I can't remember the name. It was OD green and wasn't all that large. It slung across the shoulder with only one strap. On one side was a pocket for a large handgun. It looked like the sachels that are popular now for school.

Can anyone give me the name or a website?

2. Remove Ads

I think THIS is what you might be looking for:

http://www.1sks.com/store/maxpeditio...versipack.html
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Administrator

Post Search Back Also

in Members Buy Sell Trade because a forum member offered a couple of new ones for sale....I'm guessing at a reduced price. Check that Thread Post & then possibly E-mail or PM that seller & see if they are still for sale. They were nice.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Thats the one thanks.

Try the countycomm bail out bag

www.countycomm.com
    "I Don't Want To Socialize With A Pinko Liberal Democrat Commie. Say What You Like About Republicans. We Stick To Our Convictions. Even When We Know We're Dead Wrong." Denny Crane:

Just got my Jumbo Versipack yesterday. These things are sweet! And I have to give a big thumbs up to Maxpedition customer service! I originally ordered the Fatboy Versipack but realized when it arrived that the concealment pocket was too small to easily draw my XD-9 SC. They made it very easy for me to trade it back in for a Jumbo Versipack instead...

Thanks, Maxpedition!!
    Proud Georgia Firearms Licensee
    Springfield Armory XD-9 Subcompact
    Seecamp LWS32
    Browning Buckmark
    Walther P22
    Bersa Thunder 380

Links