Defensive Carry banner

Bullhide belts?

15K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  EB31 
#1 ·
Anyone wear them? Just ordered mine. Hope I measured right lol Cant wait to have it in hand to try out!

#3 ·
Dang it! I did the typical waist size plus four. Also measured my belt per their instructions. Didnt add any extra length. Only plus would be that I wear my belts uber tight. So I could just loosen 1 hole. I did add 2 additional holes to the belt.

#10 · (Edited)
Most say add 2 inches. Experience tells me it depends on your build to some degree. When you get to be old and a bit overweight your body will move around and accept it without as much extra as when you have a hard body. Just remember it can be shortened if necessary. They are very hard to stretch. I would add at least 1 inch over OWB.

#9 ·
I love my Beltman bull hide belt. I even convinced a Maine State Trooper to invest in one a few days ago while I was at his home. I did order using their instructions and it still arrived a tad long. I went with 5 holes and I wear it on the 4th all the time. I wish I had gone with 7 holes but I can always send it back for adjusting. Below is my belt.

http://www.thebeltman.net/bh114.htm

#11 ·
Thanks guys. I got a call from Eric at Bullhide this evening. He was amazingly happy to talk with me and explain his belts to me. Best customer service I have had in ages. He said I ordered everything right. 48" belt with 7 holes....yea, I'm a big boy. Healthy and in shape just big :) lol. Can't wait to get it in hand to try out.

#12 ·
I have a bullhide from beltman. I followed their instructions and the belt is fine. When wearing my regular belt and carrying IWB, I measured to the hole that I used and it was 47in (big boy). The belt arrived and used the same hole (5 hole belt) for IWB carry.

#15 ·
It is extremely important to follow the measuring instructions of the maker when ordering a custom belt. Many measure their belts differently.

Your waist size or your pant size won't do it. So regardless from whom you order your custom belt from - follow their directions.

#16 ·
Got my custom made Bullhide belt today. I couldn't be happier! Wore it all day. Super sturdy, super thick....just super duper! lol

Great belt! What I love most...next to the new leather smell haha....is the fact that it's one solid piece. Not two pieces stitched together.

Cant say enough about the belt and the quality customer service. Eric was simply amazing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.