NRA & Bass Pro's Combination Member offer......

This is a discussion on NRA & Bass Pro's Combination Member offer...... within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was looking through my latest received Bass Pro magazine 3 weeks ago, and noticed an add from the NRA. It offered a $25 Bass ...

Thread: NRA & Bass Pro's Combination Member offer......

NRA & Bass Pro's Combination Member offer......

I was looking through my latest received Bass Pro magazine 3 weeks ago, and noticed an add from the NRA. It offered a $25 Bass Pro gift card, a NRA Duffel Bag, and a 1 year subscription to one of the NRA magazines (American Rifleman is my choice). I twas time for me to renew my membership, so I went ahead and filled everything out on the website (CC#, choice of magazine, address etc). About a week later I got my NRA envelope in the mail, it contained my new membership card, but didn't say anything about the magazine, or duffel bag etc. I was wondering if anyone of you have signed up for this promotion? It's well worth it, you already get your $25 back in Bass Pro credit, so why not??? How long did it take for you to start receiving your monthly magazine, and how long for the duffel bag? If you have signed up for this, I have included the link below. Check it out, and if you are not a NRA Member, become one. They are the only ones fighting for us night and day to ensure that we keep our second amendment rights.

http://www.basspronraspecialoffer.com/
    "Being armed gives you options"

Kimber Pro Carry II; S&W M&P; S&W M&P9c; Walther PPS: Ruger SP101 357: Kahr P380 w/ CT; NAA 22mag; Rock River AR-15; NEF Pardner Pump; Benelli Nova

2. Remove Ads

WOW Great Offer!!

Quote Originally Posted by claybreaker0 View Post
    I was looking through my latest received Bass Pro magazine 3 weeks ago, and noticed an add from the NRA. It offered a $25 Bass Pro gift card, a NRA Duffel Bag, and a 1 year subscription to one of the NRA magazines (American Rifleman is my choice). I twas time for me to renew my membership, so I went ahead and filled everything out on the website (CC#, choice of magazine, address etc). About a week later I got my NRA envelope in the mail, it contained my new membership card, but didn't say anything about the magazine, or duffel bag etc. I was wondering if anyone of you have signed up for this promotion? It's well worth it, you already get your $25 back in Bass Pro credit, so why not??? How long did it take for you to start receiving your monthly magazine, and how long for the duffel bag? If you have signed up for this, I have included the link below. Check it out, and if you are not a NRA Member, become one. They are the only ones fighting for us night and day to ensure that we keep our second amendment rights.

http://www.basspronraspecialoffer.com/
    I was at Bass Pro Friday and they had no idea what I was talking about.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Links