Great fitting covert tactical pants from a new company: Vertx

This is a discussion on Great fitting covert tactical pants from a new company: Vertx within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by fastk9dad Based on that and the video it sounds like we are similar in size. Just placed an order for a pair. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great fitting covert tactical pants from a new company: Vertx

Quote Originally Posted by fastk9dad View Post
    Based on that and the video it sounds like we are similar in size. Just placed an order for a pair.
    Great. Let us know how you like them!

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    Got my Phantom LT pants today. They look great and are a little lighter than my Tru-Spec poly/cottons. The 33" waist is spot on, fits fine w/o a belt and there is enough stretch to carry IWB. Now the bad news, the length... While they measure almost exactly the same length as my Lee jeans and Tru-Spec pants the legs are wider so they really bunch up and puff out at the bottom and look sloppy. It may be just because the pants are new and "stiff" as well, a run though the wash might help things.

edit: run through the wash helped them wear better. Will wear them tomorrow to see how they fair with a days activities of driving, eating and more driving.
    Last edited by fastk9dad; November 23rd, 2011 at 10:24 PM.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

Got my Phantom LT pants today. They look great and are a little lighter than my Tru-Spec poly/cottons. The 33" waist is spot on, fits fine w/o a belt and there is enough stretch to carry IWB. Now the bad news, the length... While they measure almost exactly the same length as my Lee jeans and Tru-Spec pants the legs are wider so they really bunch up and puff out at the bottom and look sloppy. It may be just because the pants are new and "stiff" as well, a run though the wash might help things.

edit: run through the wash helped them wear better. Will wear them tomorrow to see how they fair with a days activities of driving, eating and more driving.
    Yea, when I first got my LT's I thought they were darn stiff and had a few fears but like you said, a run through the machines fixed that nicely.

I visited the site. I was presented with four GCI human figures.

I have no idea what their product is after visiting their web site. I have no idea why I would want to buy their product after visiting their web site, since I have no idea what their product is or does.

World's most customer-hostile web site = no sale

Quote Originally Posted by marcclarke View Post
    I visited the site. I was presented with four GCI human figures.

I have no idea what their product is after visiting their web site. I have no idea why I would want to buy their product after visiting their web site, since I have no idea what their product is or does.

World's most customer-hostile web site = no sale
    All you have to do is click "Shop clothing" over on left. Seems pretty simple to me.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SnareMan View Post
    Yea, when I first got my LT's I thought they were darn stiff and had a few fears but like you said, a run through the machines fixed that nicely.
    My fears were certainly unfounded after the run through the wash, and after wearing them all day yesterday I ordered another couple of pairs in different colors this morning. The pant legs are a little wider than I would ideally like but since they wear nicely and can pass as regular khakis on quick inspection I'll deal with it.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

My fears were certainly unfounded after the run through the wash, and after wearing them all day yesterday I ordered another couple of pairs in different colors this morning. The pant legs are a little wider than I would ideally like but since they wear nicely and can pass as regular khakis on quick inspection I'll deal with it.
    Yea, one of my favorite features of them is that they can pass for regular pants if you don't have the cargo pockets stuffed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links