Great fitting covert tactical pants from a new company: Vertx

This is a discussion on Great fitting covert tactical pants from a new company: Vertx within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by fastk9dad Based on that and the video it sounds like we are similar in size. Just placed an order for a pair. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: Great fitting covert tactical pants from a new company: Vertx

  1. #16
    Member Array SnareMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by fastk9dad View Post
    Based on that and the video it sounds like we are similar in size. Just placed an order for a pair.
    Great. Let us know how you like them!

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #17
    Distinguished Member
    Array fastk9dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Location: Location:
    Posts
    1,554
    Got my Phantom LT pants today. They look great and are a little lighter than my Tru-Spec poly/cottons. The 33" waist is spot on, fits fine w/o a belt and there is enough stretch to carry IWB. Now the bad news, the length... While they measure almost exactly the same length as my Lee jeans and Tru-Spec pants the legs are wider so they really bunch up and puff out at the bottom and look sloppy. It may be just because the pants are new and "stiff" as well, a run though the wash might help things.

    edit: run through the wash helped them wear better. Will wear them tomorrow to see how they fair with a days activities of driving, eating and more driving.
    Last edited by fastk9dad; November 23rd, 2011 at 10:24 PM.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

  4. #18
    Member Array SnareMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by fastk9dad View Post
    Got my Phantom LT pants today. They look great and are a little lighter than my Tru-Spec poly/cottons. The 33" waist is spot on, fits fine w/o a belt and there is enough stretch to carry IWB. Now the bad news, the length... While they measure almost exactly the same length as my Lee jeans and Tru-Spec pants the legs are wider so they really bunch up and puff out at the bottom and look sloppy. It may be just because the pants are new and "stiff" as well, a run though the wash might help things.

    edit: run through the wash helped them wear better. Will wear them tomorrow to see how they fair with a days activities of driving, eating and more driving.
    Yea, when I first got my LT's I thought they were darn stiff and had a few fears but like you said, a run through the machines fixed that nicely.

  5. #19
    Senior Member
    Array marcclarke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Loveland, Colorado USA
    Posts
    741
    I visited the site. I was presented with four GCI human figures.

    I have no idea what their product is after visiting their web site. I have no idea why I would want to buy their product after visiting their web site, since I have no idea what their product is or does.

    World's most customer-hostile web site = no sale

  6. #20
    Member Array SnareMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by marcclarke View Post
    I visited the site. I was presented with four GCI human figures.

    I have no idea what their product is after visiting their web site. I have no idea why I would want to buy their product after visiting their web site, since I have no idea what their product is or does.

    World's most customer-hostile web site = no sale
    All you have to do is click "Shop clothing" over on left. Seems pretty simple to me.

  7. #21
    Distinguished Member
    Array fastk9dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Location: Location:
    Posts
    1,554
    Quote Originally Posted by SnareMan View Post
    Yea, when I first got my LT's I thought they were darn stiff and had a few fears but like you said, a run through the machines fixed that nicely.
    My fears were certainly unfounded after the run through the wash, and after wearing them all day yesterday I ordered another couple of pairs in different colors this morning. The pant legs are a little wider than I would ideally like but since they wear nicely and can pass as regular khakis on quick inspection I'll deal with it.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

  8. #22
    Member Array SnareMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by fastk9dad View Post
    My fears were certainly unfounded after the run through the wash, and after wearing them all day yesterday I ordered another couple of pairs in different colors this morning. The pant legs are a little wider than I would ideally like but since they wear nicely and can pass as regular khakis on quick inspection I'll deal with it.
    Yea, one of my favorite features of them is that they can pass for regular pants if you don't have the cargo pockets stuffed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. 511 Tactical Covert Cassual Shirt or EOTAC Mens Tropical?
    By dbramhall in forum Related Gear & Equipment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: September 25th, 2010, 03:47 PM
  2. Tactical Pants
    By chains1240 in forum Related Gear & Equipment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 25th, 2010, 05:52 PM
  3. 5.11 Tactical pants
    By Glock 'em down in forum Related Gear & Equipment
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2007, 06:19 PM
  4. 5.11 Tactical pants....I get it now
    By TN_Mike in forum Related Gear & Equipment
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: February 12th, 2007, 09:16 AM

Search tags for this page

best fitting tactical pants
,

best tactical pants

,
best tactical pants review
,
covert tactical
,
covert tactical clothing
,
covert tactical gear
,

covert tactical pants

,
fitted tactical pants
,

tactical dress pants

,
vertx men's tactical pant
,

vertx pants review

,

vertx tactical pants review

Click on a term to search for related topics.