Defensive Carry banner

Mag Carriers...what do you use?

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  KeepingPiece 
#1 ·
I'm looking for options for mag carry. Currently I am using a Mernickle double mag pouch. Here's what I'm looking for...just don't know if it exists.

1) Made in USA
2) Holds 2 mags OWB w/ an extra layered compartment behind just in case you need 4 one day. This extra layer could fold under the belt and hang IWB...possibly.
3) Spot to put CC permit, license, credit card
4) integrated holster for a tactical weaponlight
5) lightweight and durable
6) would be neat in leather, but would probably be more likely found in some kind of nylon material.

Am I just dreaming...or does something like this actually exist?

#2 ·
Ask Santa Claus this year IMO. If you're innovative....next year.....you might be Santa Claus. Think about that.

#4 ·
Am I just dreaming...or does something like this actually exist?
I think it's called a fanny pack for all that! Seriously, that's a lot of stuff to put in one pack. Lowes used to carry a medium sized pouch for tools that went on a belt. I used to carry a knife, flashlight, couple of pens, and a pair of pliers on my belt with it. It was bulky and a bit of a hassle though. In all seriousness, maybe you should look at a camera pack. You can get them to go on your belt and they usually have a couple of pockets. I carry one fly fishing and it holds a fly box, lead shot, and other stuff.

This is similar to the tool pouch I had. Just a thought. My extra mag goes in a generic radio/cell holster from Lowes.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_46184-1492-..._prd_lis_ord_nbr|0||p_product_quantity_sold|1

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.