Adapter for laser for Stoeger (Beretta) Cougar 8040

This is a discussion on Adapter for laser for Stoeger (Beretta) Cougar 8040 within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; There was a thread on this website that talked about a Clamp on picatinny rail for non-rail guns. and now I can't find it!! Hoping ...

Thread: Adapter for laser for Stoeger (Beretta) Cougar 8040

There was a thread on this website that talked about a Clamp on picatinny rail for non-rail guns. and now I can't find it!! Hoping someone can remember as I REALLY want a laser for this gun!!
    NRA Member
    Ruger LC9
    Taurus PT92 AF
    Mosin-Nagant 91/30 (2)
    If you are going to shoot at Mimes, should you use a silencer?? ( Steven Wright)

Picatinny rail

Quote Originally Posted by Hieny View Post
    There was a thread on this website that talked about a Clamp on picatinny rail for non-rail guns. and now I can't find it!! Hoping someone can remember as I REALLY want a laser for this gun!!
    I don't know if you're still looking, but I am too, so I thought I'd answer your post. What we want is this:

BEAMSHOT Laser Sight, Tactical Light, - UT1 Universal Trigger Guard Mount - Quarton, Inc.
    A forum entry that makes me sure we want THIS one:
    “Fit PERFECTLY on the trigger guard of my Stoeger Cougar .40. I was able to make it extremely tight multiple times without stripping the threads.”
    And selling for $20 shipped (USPS Priority) here:
    Beamshot Ut1 Lasersight Accessories Mount. UT-1. Beamshot Laser Sight Accessories.

The only trouble is, Beamshot doesn't sell it directly, and OpticsPlanet doesn't have any in stock. I have written to Beamshot asking who might actually carry this product. I'll update this thread if I get any useful information.

Okay, I found sources with stock, in case the OP or anyone else is interested:
    $15.95 plus $4.95 shipping at Applied Laser, laser sights and laser pointers (I just placed my order!), their Item # UT-1 - I couldn't find it on their site, but I corresponded with them multiple times this morning, they were very nice and helpful.
    and,
    $18.95 (plus shipping I'm sure but I didn't get that far - they did answer my email and confirmed pricing and stock status): ARC-INTER - Beamshot Trigger Mount

Tim

Sponsored Links