Gun Belts - Page 2

Gun Belts

This is a discussion on Gun Belts within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; rocks66ss, take a look and if we can help, just let us know....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Gun Belts

rocks66ss, take a look and if we can help, just let us know.
    NRA Member
    Certified Firearms Instructor
    Semper Fi

BullHideBelts.com
    Hands down, the best belt i have ever owned. I have had it for 8 months and it still wears like day 1!

$.02
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides" - Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar
    Galco for me, about $65.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for everyone's suggestions. I will check them all out and hopefully find one that suits my needs. I appreciate everyone's input.

Rocky

Wilderness or Beltman has always worked for me. You get what you pay for.

A&G leather is absolutely superb.

Distinguished Member
    UBG

Never heard a bad word about Nate's work. Very reasonably priced, starting @ $65.

I'd hit up Kary Welch. Endeavor Stitch Works. Makes great stuff and awesome customer service.

I have an Ares Ranger belt...I think it was around $75. I like it a lot and because it does not have belt holes, it is extremely adjustable. It's made with scuba webbing, and I can't imagine wearing it out, which was a concern that I had with a leather belt.
    Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!
    Glock Cert. Armorer

I'm waiting on a beltman 1 3/4" belt. I'll update when I get it but I can't wait. Figured I would spend the money now and not go through a bunch of other "cheaper" alternatives. I've never heard a negative review on the beltman so I went for it.

I love my 5.11 Tactical trainers belt. Its suuuuuuuuper heavy duty. The buckle is the most heavy duty buckle I have ever seen. It looks stronger then some carabiners.

Another satisfied Belt Man owner. I ordered one of their quick ship belts, $87 to the door in about a week. It has been said a thousand times that a good belt makes a night and day difference. I didnt understand that until I got my Belt Man belt. Ill never go back.

Hows about under 30$ with free shipping? I know, I know...some will poo-poo it just on principal, but I got one as a gift, and it is better than my $100+ gun belt...Amish Belts - Black

I carry a full size steel Gov't model in a crossbreed and an extra magazine on this belt everyday all day...it is a tough, strong, simple belt that works great for CCW...

I have a Comp-Tac belt ($85--ships in 2 days) that I've had for a year of moderate to heavy use. It has carried very well. My only complaint, is that the edges of it are not burnished, so it looks a little less "finished". It was worth the price just for the durability, IMO. I just bought an A&G ($70 for a quickship--ships next day) that I've been using for about a week. Looks great, carries very well. I can't say how it will last, but I'm pleased at this point. It has a little more of a "finished" look than the Comp-Tac belt, which is what I was looking for.

Both are site sponsors. And both have military (and I believe LEO) discounts if that applies.
    AlabamaConstitution of 1819: That every citizen has a right to bear arms in defence of himself and the state.
    The world doesn't owe you anything. It was here first.-Mark Twain
    "Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."-John Wayne
    Sig P228; Micro Desert Eagle; S&W M&P Compact .357 sig

Check out Nate's belts at UBG Holsters Just bought my dad a belt (and holster) for his birthday....
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links