Custom Velcro Name Tape and Flag Patch - Help!

This is a discussion on Custom Velcro Name Tape and Flag Patch - Help! within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just bought a 5.11 Tactical 42" double rifle case, a Rush 24 backpack and a Push Pack. Therefore, I want to order custom Velcro ...

Thread: Custom Velcro Name Tape and Flag Patch - Help!

Distinguished Member Array alachner's Avatar

I just bought a 5.11 Tactical 42" double rifle case, a Rush 24 backpack and a Push Pack. Therefore, I want to order custom Velcro backed name tapes with my last name and Costa Rica Velcro backed flag patches for each pack. Do you guys know of any shop that could take on a custom order? I have found Costa Rica flag patches, but not with the Velcro backing. I just want to know if its possible to have them custom made or else I will just buy the regular patches and sew-on the Velcro backing to them.

By the way, I have found tons of online sites that sell awesome Velcro backing US Flag, State Flags and morale patches. Here's the sites in case anyone wants to buy some for their hats, packs or BDU's:

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous... If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for?" [Clint Smith - Thunder Ranch]

Anyone?
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous... If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for?" [Clint Smith - Thunder Ranch]

Administrator
    I got mine from the U.S. Army (less the Costa Rican flag), but any Army-Navy shop I've been in can make them for you. I have no idea about the availability in your area of course.

If you must shop online, I'd search for a uniform shop or a place like Quartermaster. Heck, Galls probably can get it done for you.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Distinguished Member Array Agave's Avatar
    At FLETC, we could order whatever hook & loop tags we wanted at the convenience store. I got my name, blood type, and allergies for my body armor carrier.
    The preceding post may contain sarcasm; it's just better that way. However, it is still intended with construction and with the Love of my L-rd Y'shua.

NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, Tennessee Certified Instructor

Thank you very much! I will check out the recommended sources. I have already found a place that can do my name tape, but I am still looking for a custom Costa Rica flag patch with Velcro. Might just end up sewing the Velcro backing on. With regards to my area, it doesn't matter as I have a P.O. Box in Florida and all mail and packages are then forwarded to Costa Rica. This is how I buy all my gear, holsters and accessories. I just wish I could buy firearms and ammo at US prices as well!

Administrator
    I was flipping through a "Quartermaster" catalog tonight and saw they had name tape and can make whatever patch you want, you just have to send them a photo of the design. The catch is, for a custom patch, you have to buy a hundred of them.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Try 1-800-nametape they do all sorts of insignias and might to custom work
    We the willing, being guided by the unknowing, Doing impossible feats, for the ungrateful, Have been doing so much with so little for so long,
    We now feel qualified to do, absolutely anything, with literally nothing

VIP Member
    When I was active duty we just took any patches or flags to the local tailor shop and they added the Velcro.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

--I'M PROUD TO HAVE THE ABILITY TO BEAR ARMS--

Glock27/ KaBar TDI/ MTAC Holster. I have more also, but this combination works well..

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alachner View Post
    Thank you very much! I will check out the recommended sources. I have already found a place that can do my name tape, but I am still looking for a custom Costa Rica flag patch with Velcro. Might just end up sewing the Velcro backing on. With regards to my area, it doesn't matter as I have a P.O. Box in Florida and all mail and packages are then forwarded to Costa Rica. This is how I buy all my gear, holsters and accessories. I just wish I could buy firearms and ammo at US prices as well!
    They might charge a little more for a fancy Macaw!
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

Sponsored Links