.22lr training gear.

.22lr training gear.

This is a discussion on .22lr training gear. within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just got my grubby hands on a .22lr kit for my Glock 26. This new kit, along with my .22lr bolt and mags for ...

Thread: .22lr training gear.

.22lr training gear.

I just got my grubby hands on a .22lr kit for my Glock 26. This new kit, along with my .22lr bolt and mags for my AR gives me an entire duplicate training setup for my weapons allowing me to practice at minimal cost.

For those of you looking at the cost of ammo wondering how in the hell you are going to shoot and maintain skill beyond dryfire at home (still important to do daily!) and cost prohibitive shooting of full power ammo, make the investment in yourself and get a .22lr kit, and use it to keep sharp.

Read this article on using .22lr for training: pistol-training.com .22 Training Pistols: Pros & Cons and save $ while maintinaing skill.

I did the same thing and got a kit for my AR and also a Glock kit. Hard to complain buying Remington .22 golden bullets bulkpack 550 rounds for $19.
    Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!
    Glock Cert. Armorer

.22 trainers are the best thing going. I have a .22 AR kit, a Colt Ace, a S&W 63, a K22, I even set up a Beretta 21 with fat grips and a trigger so it handles like a Tomcat. Even guns like the P22 will work for training for bigger guns.
    Try not to screw up so bad they name the screw up after you. (Station 15 saying)

NRA Certifed Instructor

Sponsored Links