MagLite MOLLE Pouch??

MagLite MOLLE Pouch??

This is a discussion on MagLite MOLLE Pouch?? within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've scoured the internet and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. What I want is a MOLLE pouch for my 3D-cell MagLite the ...

Thread: MagLite MOLLE Pouch??

MagLite MOLLE Pouch??

I've scoured the internet and can't seem to find what I'm looking for.
    What I want is a MOLLE pouch for my 3D-cell MagLite the I can put on the side of my backpack.
    Any ideas?
    "I don't like repeat offenders, I like DEAD offenders!" -- Ted Nugent
    "Not everyone can be born with common sense, some are born liberals." -- MM218

would not be that hard to make...someone ok with a sewing machine and basic material you could find at an army surplus or fabric store...

ps - you have posted this question in many places. Not knocking you or anything, just funny how many hits are you when you search "MagLite MOLLE Pouch."

GL on the search, but think it will be a DIY project for that size mag, as most just use a typical LE holster to carry a mag on person, while the rest just pack it. Other than something like a Tactical Tailor LE Flashlight Pouch.
    NRA Member
    S&W 642 (no-lock) with .38 Spl +P 135 GR Gold GDHP
    Glock G31 & G33 with .357 Sig 125 GR. SXT Winchester Ranger

I'm going to throw it out there, that I doubt anyone makes one. The vast majority of MOLLE type gear is military/swat related, and to be honest, you can get a much smaller, lighter, and brighter flashlight which is easier to transport, so that is going to be what that crowd mostly goes for.

The main advantage a D-cell maglight has is that it is capable of being an improvised baton, but for that you are going to want something easier access than on the side of a pack in a pouch, like a loop on your belt.

I think if you want to go this route, you are probably gonna have to rig something up, or find someone to make it for you. I would look at radio pouches, as some of the newer models are long and narrow.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Yes, there are certainly very bright, small(er than a Maglite) flashlights-I have some.

But don't poo-poo Maglites altogether: my non-EDC go-to is a 3D-size Magcharger modified with a drop-in three LED unit that puts out close to 600 lumens-and does so for more than an hour, rechargeably. (This unit is a couple years old now, and I know the latest one is even brighter at 700 lumes while having adjustable output for less when needed.) It's a fantastic combination really.

Sorry, I don't know of any MOLLE mounts for it however.

I have a small duty light that I clip on my pocket while at work and a Fenix PD30 for off duty EDC.
    The Maglite is purely for the ambulance, while in the back with a pt in a confined space and also for the rare search and rescue/recovery/lost child when walking in fields and such at night.
    "I don't like repeat offenders, I like DEAD offenders!" -- Ted Nugent
    "Not everyone can be born with common sense, some are born liberals." -- MM218

Links