surefire

This is a discussion on surefire within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I also use SureFires and get them on e-Bay for about a $1.00 ea. That's about .75 cents less than full retail but still not ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: surefire

VIP Member
    I also use SureFires and get them on e-Bay for about a $1.00 ea. That's about .75 cents less than full retail but still not a great price.
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

2. Remove Ads

Clipse, you've got to post your impressions of those Titaniums. I still want an E2e at some point and the cost of Duracells is outrageous. I've got a backup set in my dresser drawer but after that ....
    Jack

VIP Member
    I had been using the Surefire labeled batts, but they recently had a price increase. They used to be about $15-$17 dollar for box/12, now they are up to $21 a box/12.

I'm starting to look elsewhere, I'm currently trying some brand labeled WF......so far so good, they were about a $1 a piece.
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links