I have not seen many reviews on the deep concealment Stelath Holster CCW so I decided to give my 2 cents. It is similar to the Smart Carry and I have been wearing it now for 4 weeks. I carry the Ruger LCR 357 mag and 2 speed loaders in the holster and position it just left of the center for maximum comfort. Sitting, playing golf, fishing, it is very comfortable and there are times that I forget that I even have it on. Yes I know that draw time is not as fast as IWB or OWB holsters, but I am practicing my draw to get use to drawing as fast as I can. Mike at Stealth Holsters will work with you to get you order right. I requested for the back to be reinforced so it is not so flimsy and he did not hesitate to make it to my specification. Great customer service and I would recommond this holster for anyone wanting to try a deep concealment option. I have a Crossbreed Super Tuck and find it a comfortable option as well, but with the type of clothing that I wear in the summer and being a big guy and I find Stealh Holster a better option at this time.