LAPG Tactical Bail Out Gear Bag - $14.99 until 4:00pm today!

This is a discussion on LAPG Tactical Bail Out Gear Bag - $14.99 until 4:00pm today! within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; LAPG Tactical Bail Out Gear Bag Best Seller! I have this bag in desert tan. High quality, heavy duty zippers and stitching, and lots of ...

Thread: LAPG Tactical Bail Out Gear Bag - $14.99 until 4:00pm today!

LAPG Tactical Bail Out Gear Bag Best Seller!

I have this bag in desert tan. High quality, heavy duty zippers and stitching, and lots of compartments. I use if for my range bag, though its uses are endless.

They are on sale today for $14.99 (normally $29.99 and worth it at that price) until 4:00 pm today, so hurry up! Black is on sale for $14.99, and the other colors are an extra $5.
    SigPro 2340
    Bersa Thunder Plus .380

For those who have not had the privilege of owning one of these they are great bags and everybody should have one . You will find something to use ti for. trust me I own three of them.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Large quality Zippers With Para cord Pulls (for when your fine motor skills are shutting down or when it's just plain cold).
    Great description.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

I was thinking about buying one when I realized I have this same thing at home. Got it for free with another purchase at LAPG a while back. I'll second its handiness, it's my range bag.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Wow... That is one heck of a sale. There is no doubt it's worth every penny. If I didn't have more than enough of those kind of bags already, I'd be all over it.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Distinguished Member
    Just FYI, the price is now $19.99 for all three colors

I sent the link to my wife, she ordered 6 bail out bags and a 3 day backpack! Now if I can just keep her going to their website instead of watching QVC life will be good.
    Don't do things you don't want to explain to the Paramedics!

Stupidity should be painful.

I saw it yesterday and bought two, figuring to make one a "Get home" bag for my truck, and to use one as a range bag. They look pretty handy.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

They are up to $19.99 today, 6/30/11. Still a good price if they are regularly $29.99.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by stevem174 View Post
    I sent the link to my wife, she ordered 6 bail out bags and a 3 day backpack! Now if I can just keep her going to their website instead of watching QVC life will be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeye .45 View Post
    I saw it yesterday and bought two, figuring to make one a "Get home" bag for my truck, and to use one as a range bag. They look pretty handy.

I have the three day pack from there and it is very nice for the price. It is my BOB. Very large and roomy and lenty of MOLLE panels to add pouches and whatnots.

I also use one of the sale bags for a GHB in my Xterra. and another for a range bag. I still have one I dont use yet.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Sponsored Links